Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeat Post: New Forum needed for USA Supporters on this web

Suggestion for the administrators of the Reggae Boyz supporters Forum:

Since it is good to promote free discussion, please provide a separate forum under the Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums titled "USA Supporters Forum", and automatically transfer all of Zeppo's and his cohorts' posts that promote USA football interests to this forum.

Originally posted by DweetSweet View Post
    Suggestion for the administrators of the Reggae Boyz supporters Forum:

Since it is good to promote free discussion, please provide a separate forum under the Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club Forums titled "USA Supporters Forum", and automatically transfer all of Zeppo's and his cohorts' posts that promote USA football interests to this forum.
    Repeat Response: With all due respect Dweet leave the forums alone man. This forum is great for the discussions man. Let's not limit it any further. If you're not interested in his post ignore it. If you are interested then jump in the fray and agree or disagree. I enjoy the outsiders who come to the forum....to be honest I wish more of our rivals were here. Guys like Zeppo, Triniman, Socapro, LuLu etc., bring a fun energy man. If you don't like Zeppo then lick shot on him but don't limit the discussion further.

If I had my way I would have just one big forum where we could just have a free for all like in the old days. Now those were some good times. I don't think a public meeting place had ever been so interesting as the old forum. Right now however the new forum is serving its purpose. Lets chill. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

So allow USA apologists and agent provocateurs like Zeppo but ban ardent Reggae Boyz fans like Sickko? As in your tag line, "Moderators ban Sickko's account NOW!"?

Inconsistent, aren’t you?

Also, I haven’t seen all of Trninman and Socapro's post but from what I recall, they were mostly friendly banter, normally around the time when Jamaica plays Trinidad. For the most part, they don’t seem vindictive; I don’t see posts every week praising the performances of Trinidadian internationals playing in Europe, whereas we get a daily diet of post from Zeppo on USA players at all levels. Why? I believe he does it to get a rise from Reggaeboyz fans.

Also, LuLu was a fan of Ricardo Fuller when he was a player at her local club Hearts. She did not come on to slang Jamaican players or even promote Scottish players. Lots of goodwill for LuLu, she was even able to convert some of us to support Hearts even after Fuller left the club.

T.K., Sounds like you are a closet Sam's Army man, huh?

Comment

Last line may have some truth
        but look how wi an bruce live good an wi know say Bruce is a
        Sam army man, nah tell nuh lie more time Bruce sarry fi wi to rhatid. Zeppo/mike juss like fi rile up us Jakans.
        Last edited by Jawge; December 10, 2007, 03:33 PM.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with the post .... wait. American players are doing well in Europe, our players are on a back to Africa mission.

I see nothing wrong in knowing how the competitors are doing.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yeah man ban everybody.

dem give JB/Pepsi/Mosiah and Gamma cousin another break , only few a we soon left.

Who we a go trubble when we mash up the USA? HL still have him sweetheart relationship wid Ja.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So allow USA apologists and agent provocateurs like Zeppo but ban ardent Reggae Boyz fans like Sickko? As in your tag line, "Moderators ban Sickko's account NOW!"?

Also, I haven’t seen all of Trninman and Socapro's post but from what I recall, they were mostly friendly banter, normally around the time when Jamaica plays Trinidad. For the most part, they don’t seem vindictive; I don’t see posts every week praising the performances of Trinidadian internationals playing in Europe, whereas we get a daily diet of post from Zeppo on USA players at all levels. Why? I believe he does it to get a rise from Reggaeboyz fans.

Also, LuLu was a fan of Ricardo Fuller when he was a player at her local club Hearts. She did not come on to slang Jamaican players or even promote Scottish players. Lots of goodwill for LuLu, she was even able to convert some of us to support Hearts even after Fuller left the club.

LOL....Dweet clearly I am messing with Sickko man. He knows as does the moderators I don't want him banned to rhatid. It's jokes man. We all ready for a big announcement regarding Teafore and it was probably the last thing any of us expected. A nuh nutten. It is just a bit of fun at Sickko's expense. He's not taking any of it personally.

I personally would not like anyone ban unless, as X put it to me so eloquently once, if they attacked one of our sisters or any other woman poster on the board. That's where JB crossed the line last time and notice even he's chilled out once Mo dropped the hammer on him. Now he's only threatening Karl and the rest of the Shady Pines Crew.

Triniman now known as naminirt, or nyamdirt as Gamma calls him, is one of our rivals who will post like Zeppo to get our goat. A nuh nutten. When we beat up on their sides we will return the favor a 100 fold. Right now they are enjoying their laughs because we have been stumbling while they have had some success. Turnabout's fair play Dweet. They laugh today we laugh tomorrow. You nuh remember when the US women got 4 upside their head and how people called out Zeppo? It is the way it goes. What fun would be the forum be if we all agreed? Remember how Exile box mi when the old boy Dwight Yorke played ball in the WC and led Sunderland to the top flight after I said he was too old? Again somedays you are the dog and some days you are the hydrant. A so de ting set.

I am not a closet Sam's Army man I am right out in the open. I support US soccer as long their interests do not conflict with our interests. I am a big fan of the US national team.

The forum is way more fun with more diverse posters I think. Even the vindictive ones because they are the ones most fun to go after when we beat up on them.

Zeppo remind us again how the US threw that game to the U17's the other day because they knew they qualified. LOL. - T.K.

Comment

Well stated, T.K.

Exchange of ideas, opinions, etc. is important. I enjoy the news I often find on this website, just as I enjoy reading what others have to say. I think it's great that I can frequent a soccer forum from another country in our region and find out all kinds of information and perspectives. That's why I often cruise the T&T boards. And if my Spanish were better I'd be doing it in the Mexican, Costa Rican, Guatemalan etc. forums, too.

I often post news about Jamaican players, whether some folks want to believe it or not. In fact I dropped a rather interesting nugget on this forum just today. There are other occasions when I look to do so, but one of you guys usually beats me to it.

And you mean to tell me that no one here is interested in keeping up with how the regional competition is doing? Sorry, but anyone who says "no" is full of it. After all, isn't there a strong possibility that USA and Jamaica will be meeting in the next Hexagonal?

Lastly, maybe I'm missing something, but I don't believe that anyone is forced to click on a thread at gunpoint.
                "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                - Xavi

Comment

" Again somedays you are the dog and some days you are the hydrant. A so de ting set."

Yow TK, can i use this line for my tagline?...............Only if I knew how to set it up.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh on a roll today boss:
                    "Now he's only threatening Karl and the rest of the Shady Pines Crew." Mi in stitches LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      yeah man ban everybody.

dem give JB/Pepsi/Mosiah and Gamma cousin another break , only few a we soon left.

Who we a go trubble when we mash up the USA? HL still have him sweetheart relationship wid Ja.
                      Lawks, look what mi come to! Separated by a slash.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        Hhhmmmm....Good observation Assassin. Mosiah as one of Yuttie's split personalities.....So now the entire name of Yuttie's psychosis is Yuttie/General/Comment/JB/Pepsi/Lionpaw/Mosiah. Yes Mo you are now officially "slashed"! - T.K.

Comment

Can't support that sah, and we nuh need the administrators dictating to us bout wha fi post pon this forum.
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

That's because there aren't any.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Hush nuh mine, it could be worse, yuh could be separated by a dash.

According to Karl's gospel is only a small separation
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X