That selfish, no good Thierry Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That selfish, no good Thierry Henry

scored again. They need to trade him to Liverpool! He can learn a thing or two about TEAM there!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

RE: That selfish, no good Thierry Henry

imagine that, From what I read here I am shocked he got a squad number again. Where is Karl, you see him lately... as the big man would say... form is temporary.... class is permanent..

Comment

karl have it down pat...when henry scores or assists he's playing TEAM otherwise he's not!! nuh true karl or is that being too simplistic or , heavens to murgatroid, too complex.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

When all said & done, he will be da biggest legend in Arsenal's history.

Comment

Dag! He even had an assist! Selfish bastard! Why can't he allow others to have assists too?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"he will be"?!? He already is!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Gamma (9/26/2006)karl have it down pat...when henry scores or assists he's playing TEAM otherwise he's not!! nuh true karl or is that being too simplistic or , heavens to murgatroid, too complex.
              It may surprise you to know that sometimes he scores and he was not playing TEAM...and, sometimes he plays a hell of a TEAM game and does not score!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mosiah I cannot believe you! Why do you entertain Karl in this argument? Don't you see that you are falsely making Karl believe that his claims have some legitimacy with your willingness to debate his points? Cho!

Karl from this point on you are not allowed to say or postthe name Thierry Henry period. Just keep de man name outta yu mout' from here on forward. As a matter of a fact you cannot say any words that start with the letter T or the letter H. Such is theseverity of your transgressions. - T.K.
                No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
                X