Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assasin

What I think about the academy?

Keep that one and build another is the way to go. If GC Foster so interested then talk to them also.

Mi still believe the North Coast a the place especially now wid the Trelawny Stadium.

How far is the Staduim from Monro? That is a selling point that not even Burrell can turn down. God instead of just paying yes and think dictators always win, just give them the argument that can sell and even them change them mind sometimes.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    What I think about the academy?

Keep that one and build another is the way to go. If GC Foster so interested then talk to them also.

Mi still believe the North Coast a the place especially now wid the Trelawny Stadium.

How far is the Staduim from Monro? That is a selling point that not even Burrell can turn down. God instead of just paying yes and think dictators always win, just give them the argument that can sell and even them change them mind sometimes.
    ...and, remember UTech may be the Captain's choice?

To me, it certainly looks as if that is way he is going!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

How the Cap'n have so much CHAT - Is a one man organization Him betta mine the boat nuh sink.
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

UTech nuh have space to do much. That is why they want to acquire GCFC. From my knowledge of the UTech (former CAST), I cannot see where they would put something like that.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Agree with you about UTECH and the no space.
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

But if you have so much committee and them can't decide on anything at all, then you need at least one person to make the decision.

Remember most of them was on committee Boxhill used and look pon the decisions them make.

a build academy without a sign contract fi field. No follow them as selfish as Burrell maybe, and greedy,him a the only one who can make a decision and stand by it. We know the buck stops with him, can't say that fi nuff a dem.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

At least them have half a field and nobody nah fi sign fi it

Comment

Where do you think Boxhill got his committee members from? Yuh tink is just 4 years ago dem come into football? Yuh ever hear bout dis man name Happy Sutherland?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah but they had all the power under Boxhill and couldn't make a sensible decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    At least them have half a field and nobody nah fi sign fi it
                    Mek mi jine yuh!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X