time fi Marlon King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time fi Marlon King

come iiiinnnn or mi nuh want hear him name again.

Him better step up to the plate and rope in fi one a di next two friendlies.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

really! and when is the world cup qualifiers again...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

them say 6 months time.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        them say 6 months time.

I'm sure he will be in the squad when that time rolls around.

Comment

what i was alluding is, while it would be nice if king was to play in th next two friendlies, its not critical... he could join when the qualifiers start... and even then, the first round we could still use other players... we will need him barring injury in the second round...

Comment

B, we have alway been doing this critical and life suppor thing, for once mek we get things togahter.

Comment

Marlon King could not make it to the two friendlies because his wife was about to give birth to their second child and he had to be at the hospital with her.
              I heard him personally phoning Sports Grill and telling Neville Bell and Earl Bailey. Plus, I'm sure he would have told the JFF also.

Comment

thanks.

hope to see him soon as some Jelling is needed.

Comment

sass, this would not be a 'critical and life suppor thing' as you put it... clever... king is a proven professional striker... would we like to have him in every game... yes... is he necessary for the bvi, and the relatively meaningless fifa upcoming friendlies... not really... would like to have him, but its not critical... i say save the bullets for the wars...

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                    sass, this would not be a 'critical and life suppor thing' as you put it... clever... king is a proven professional striker... would we like to have him in every game... yes... is he necessary for the bvi, and the relatively meaningless fifa upcoming friendlies... not really... would like to have him, but its not critical... i say save the bullets for the wars...
                    You are forgetting one little thing - to make TEAM the players must develop playing patterns where in a real sense - it is like: each and every player knows what the other is going to do before it is done! That can only occur with among other things - the playing of very many games together!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What is important to me is the link between him, the midfield and forward line. You can't underscore it. The reason mi want him now a just fi make sure him, Fuller, Shelton and the midfield know each other on the field. He can be an asset but with a game or two with him it before mid year it would be wonders.

Alright mi tek it offa life support

Comment

Working...
                      X