i wonder how many of these jff admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wonder how many of these jff admin

people actually took the time to visit other similar academies outside of jamaica... this ********************footing around four hr travel time is ludicrous... four hours to the academy from kingston is 2 hrs from montego bay, is 1 hr from negril, is 30 minutes from black river, just to make a point...

i think the academy should stay where it is already being built... time to stop wasting money... if later down the line, it is determined to be inadequate, the jff can consider using it for another footballing purpose and relocate the academy...

this hesitancy on the academy is just plain silly... complete the project and move on... unless you have a deep pocket, you cant expect to get the ideal on the first go around... no wonder the country is the way it is... a bunch of idiotic and incompetent managers without any strategic plans...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

It's that simple, baddaz. Even if Portmore is better, is not like the Munro site is unworkable. If it wasn't for the Captain's unreasonable and insane desire to undo everything of the last administration, we wouldn't be having this discussion now. If he wants to build one and put up a Captain's Bakery sign there, then he should feel free! Karl can do the same.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is also because of Boxhill lack of management skills.

Explain to me how no agreement for the field is not signed?

Wouldn't that be one of the first thing you sign?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what they fail to realize is access is relative... captain needs to realize that the jff is NOT an extension of his enterprise... whatever fifa grants the jff, they granted jamaica - NOT captain burrell...

Comment

~sigh~ there is also good faith verbal agreements too... i know boxhill was incompetent but this is just piling on...

Comment

no not pilling on Baddaz. The field is one of the most important aspect and this should have been done from within the first three months.

Monro maybe willing to work with JFF but what if they were greedy or somebody decide they can make some money in the middle of all of this?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How about cussing Carvel Stewart? He was the one directly in charge. Or do you want to just pick on Boxhill because it's the in-thing?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well Boxhill was in charge but if a Carvel fault him make a big mistake. There should have been something in writing about the field. What if somebody else decide to give Monro some GOOD money for it? The JFF have no rights to it.

Comment

Mi notice yuh never fraid fi talk no matter how little of the facts you may have.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

why should I be afraid?

Based on all reports NOTHING was in writing, do you have other FACTS?

Comment

No, I am here to cause trouble.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah mi nuh believe inna 'trust mi", mi listen to everybody.

Comment

Actually members of the Boxhill admin did take time to visit at least two academies while in England..Derby County and one other and I do know the Harbour View people visited one Dutch academy recently.

I am sure the present JFF admin had visited a number of academies including those in Brazil and other places and that is why I am amazed they have targeted the one in T&T as the best example.
                          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

[quote=Baddaz;70398]what they fail to realize is access is relative... captain needs to realize that the jff is NOT an extension of his enterprise... whatever fifa grants the jff, they granted jamaica - NOT captain burrell...[/quote]

AMEN Bro. Baddaz

And yuh know what in dis case "well said = well done"
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

well, i have a witness...

thanks... its frustrating to watch them create issues when there need not be any...

Comment

Working...
                              X