I agree with OJ on this one, but is the JFF satisfied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with OJ on this one, but is the JFF satisfied

Really I don't expect anyone to take the defensive blitzing solution seriously; what I do expect is for the JFF to recognize that we have a problem and work on fixing it. Fact; in the last 5 games we have conceded 17 goals fact; in the last 5 games we have scored 2 goals, if thats not a gaping wound I don't know what is. So we need to take steps to fix the problem.

First go back to basics, second increase fitness levels, third increase playing time as a team together, <U>(if you remember the first goal England scored was as a result of confusion) </U>Forth devise game plans for each game. Fifth stop being satisfied with a tie and close losses. <U>(Barnes said he was happy with performance against Canada)</U> Heck no I would never be satisfied with a loss. I don't care who they are, we are team against team and I rate no one above Jamaicans. Maybe I am spoiled I have been exposed to Jamaican success all my life, I have seen Jamaicans rise to the top in many occasions so I guess I expect nothing but raw effort. Love and respect jamboy.

RE: I agree with OJ on this one, but is the JFF satisfied

I swear if I did not know any better I would say this is JB to rhatid.....JamBoy......JB......JB.......JamBoy.... .It is all so clear to me now. Blitz defending to blouse and skirts. Welcome back Forumite of the Year! - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Lazie: I do not thinkJamBoy is JB.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla (9/27/2006)Lazie: I do not thinkJamBoy is JB.
        you have all lost me who is JB.

Comment

Tilla (9/27/2006)Lazie: I do not thinkJamBoy is JB.
          Remember Iam new at this so don't laugh at me who is JB?

Comment

JamBoy: JB (JB or John Barnes)was another forumite who used to post a lot on this forum. He sometimes got carried away and caused a lot of disruption on the forum. His posting privileges were taken from him after he was given numerous warnings and a suspension before the final nail was driven. Lazie is suggesting that you could be JB under a different moniker.

I have read your articles to the Admin email address even while JB was creatinghavoc on the site. I for one know you are not JB as you would not be able to hide your JB colors for too long.

For the long and short of the story, JB seemed to have a split personality. At one time he is the nicest and most jovial guy you can find, then the next moment he turns into something else.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Woe tilla thats BOGUS. All I am is fired up Jamaican who knows the value the Jamaican people. No one is more proud as I to be a jamaican and no one in the history of the world love the Reggae Boyz more than I, when I know of a game coming up that they are going to play I am nervous like I used to be before I went on the pitch.

I love this vehicle (<U>the forum</U>) of expression and connection, doing this makes me feel like a Reggae Boyz. I have lived in Jamaica, England, Scotland, Canada, a short stay in Holland and currently a business man in the USA and I still possess my Jamaican passport despite ridicule, if I am not Jamaican <U>I am nothing</U>. Love and respect the jamboy.

Comment

I have no doubt you are a proud Jamaican who love the Reggae Boyz. I was not suggesting that you were JB. I am telling Lazie that you are not.

Keep posting brother. Your contributions are more than welcomed here.

Comment

I understand Tilla, I was just expressing my love brother

Comment

Working...
                  X