Can some one, anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can some one, anyone

tell me how Big Mac is qualified to be the chairman of the very important and influential technical committee of the JFF?

And I am asking from a position of ignorance here...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

The JFF obviously doesn't respect that position. Look at the past chairs. I'm going to apply for that position, and the shorter my resume, the better my chances.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Probably would have made more sense for you to apply when Crenston was the boss...higher liklihood of you being given the position. No way Burrell would even look at ur application...
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

What you really should be asking is how CRENSTON BOXHILL qualified to be president of the JFF when he came to office in 2003. Double standards!
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

RF move on, you starting to sound like Bruce Golding now and forgetting that your man is in the big chair.

More importantly if you have nothing creditable to add please shut up and stop making a fool of your self.

Maybe you need to stop and think about what it entails to be the chairman of the Technical Committee of any Federation then think about what Big Mac brings to the table.

Would you be able to point Big Mac out in a line of three other men by the way, you have any clue who he is or that is not important to you?

This has nothing to do with taking sides but looking at how our football product moves forward with the best people in the best positions.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

I quite frankly dont care if Howard Mckintosh is qualified for the position he holds or not...in my mind there ate other more important things for me(and other RBZ supporters) to be concerned about. What I do know is that you have been a constant cry baby on every and anything the JFF does...Sure, "Big Mac" might not be qualifiedf for the job he holds...but in life, its not what you know, its who you know...and most if not every organisations are loaded with people who get ahead because of who they know...and not what they know. The opposite is also true. Case in point: Crentson became JFF president. He knew squat about what he was getting himslef into...so its nothing new where "Big Mac" is concerned. Not that I am saying its acceptable.

Have you ever thought about applying for the Press officer position at the JFF (assuming its a paid position). I believe thats the only way to keep you quiet.
            Last edited by Reggae-Fan; December 16, 2007, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
              I quite frankly dont care if Howard Mckintosh is qualified for the position he holds or not...in my mind there ate other more important things for me(and other RBZ supporters) to be concerned about. What I do know is that you have been a constant cry baby on every and anything the JFF does...Sure, "Big Mac" might not be qualifiedf for the job he holds...but in life, its not what you know, its who you know...and most if not every organisations are loaded with people who get ahead because of who they know...and not what they know. The opposite is also true. Case in point: Crentson became JFF president. He knew squat about what he was getting himslef into...so its nothing new where "Big Mac" is concerned. Not that I am saying its acceptable.

Have you ever thought about applying for the Press officer position at the JFF (assuming its a paid position). I believe thats the only way to keep you quiet.
              You are not saying it's acceptable but you don't care. Okay! Way to take a stand on something!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                You are not saying it's acceptable but you don't care. Okay! Way to take a stand on something!
                I'm not taking a stand on anything Mosiah. I am simply asking Sicko how come he never questioned Crenston Boxhill's qualifications to head an organization such as the JFF when he took office in 2003...yet he has a big issue with Mckintosh's qualifications to head the (less important)technical comittee under the current admin.

Mosiah, why am I not surprised you are jumping to Sicko's rescue?

and you got it right, I dont give a rat's arse about Howard Mckintosh qualifications to head the technical comitte. Just tell me who our next opponent is and i'm good. Catch my drift?

Comment

Working...
                X