Big SidEEE!!! xmas schedule is very unfair ALL TOP 6 teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big SidEEE!!! xmas schedule is very unfair ALL TOP 6 teams

Next Saturday its Tottenham while BoyU and Chelsea gets a extra days rest and play on Sunday.

then 4 days later it is Portsmouth 7th position

Then 3 days later its Everton, 6th position

after that, 2 days later New Years day, another hard game against West Ham.

Checking the results and schedule we have/will play(ed) Liverfool and BoyU back to back and Chelsea and Tottenham (next saturday) back to back

If ounu cant pass
    Big SidEEE!!! by then well.......

Rack Em!!!!

and just give ...
    Big SidEEE!!!
    the Title
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
    Next Saturday its Tottenham while BoyU and Chelsea gets a extra days rest and play on Sunday.

then 4 days later it is Portsmouth 7th position

Then 3 days later its Everton, 6th position

after that, 2 days later New Years day, another hard game against West Ham.

Checking the results and schedule we have/will play(ed) Liverfool and BoyU back to back and Chelsea and Tottenham (next saturday) back to back

If ounu cant pass
    Big SidEEE!!! by then well.......

Rack Em!!!!

and just give ...
    Big SidEEE!!!
    the Title
    The whining start already? Who set the schedule for the teams? Are you aware that Everton has a UEFA Cup game on Thursday?

You complaining about unfair ... Spurs, the team you're playing is 12th,
    Chelsea plays Blackburn, currently 9th,
    Liverpool plays Portsmouth currently 7th
    Man City plays 8th placed Aston Villa
    and the Empire plays 6th placed Everton.

Man gave the easiest game (on paper) and a complain?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

game play 'pon paper?

anyway.....

look up..is it a bird is it a plane??? no it's BIG SIDEEE at the top of the tables!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        game play 'pon paper?

anyway.....

look up..is it a bird is it a plane??? no it's BIG SIDEEE at the top of the tables!!!
        In high school whenever long distance races are being run, the runner would go out on the road, go up on a hill, then cut down through the bushes and end up on the playfield.

This Christmas fixtures is like cutting down through the bushes. Nuh worry ... I'm no profit .. sorry prophet but by January 2008 Manu will be leading the table after coming out of the bushes.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

lazie..."on paper", arsenal shouldn't be in the top 4...throw out that deh book!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

lazie..."on paper", arsenal shouldn't be in the top 4...throw out that deh book!!!!
            Based on whose paper? One thing ... unuh not winning the league ....Mexx see that ... why yuh think him start whining already?

Comment

let me put it another way.....who and where was it written, in the preseason, that arsenal would be leading the league at the halfway stage?

no one gave the gunners a chance of even a sniff at the top spot ....memba dat.

Comment

let me put it another way.....who and where was it written, in the preseason, that arsenal would be leading the league at the halfway stage?

no one gave the gunners a chance of even a sniff at the top spot ....memba dat.
                Well, if yuh want ... yuh can look for X's annual predictions. Every year is Liverpool's year.

Nuh worry, you're right where Fergie want unuh .... don't blink or you'll miss when the Empire goes by.

Comment

this is good... as the noble chiron, sagest of all centaurs would say "so you are saying that fergie has accepted that man u will be second?"

Comment

Working...
                  X