Hail up bredren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail up bredren

Hail and blessings all. So much happening since the few weeks I not on di forum.

I've been in JAMAICA, N.Y. since Sept. 11, 06. Flew up on the infamous 9/11 and it could have been just me but I thought the airports (Miami & JFK looked a little less busy than usual.

I hang out in the days at my brother-in-laws restaurant, LATEN'S PLACE on 119-08 Merrick Blvd across the road from the ROY WILKINS SOUTHERN QUEENS PARK entrance. The food does is mostly Jamaican style and it's all good so if any of you in the neighborhood y'all can drop in. Ask for RAY if you do, not Tyrese.

Respect an hail all. I expect I'll be in Uncle Sam country till December.

Be Blessed!!!

RE: Hail up bredren

Tyrese what's up man!!!! Long time no see. So what happen? Dem deport yu from Jamaica? Hehe.....

Good to see you Tyrese. When you get the chance ask your brother why he would choose to set up hisfoodstallin such a despicable place like New York when he could have set it up in the classiest of locations known as the Washington D.C. area. (Red Cow massive 3:16)

Hope you are enjoying your trip and are bracing for the cold cold winter. Don't expect Lazie, Scaly, Jangle, or Assassin to help you shovel out the snown. De whole a dem a ginal! T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Hope X and others in New York drop in on you. X lives - 'up the road' from your brother-in-law's place.

Enjoy, sah!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thanks Bro. Respect.

Bwoy it start feel cold already. If I was back in JA wid dem temprichar yah wi woulda seh christmas breeze a blow

Comment

Working...
        X