Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricardo fuller's team continue to romp with win

Stoke 3-1 West Brom
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

fuller's hat-trick was grand...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Well-timed hat-trick [ (or was it a foot-trick ] Also, nice gesture to dedicate goal(s) to the fans.

http://www.stokecityfc.premiumtv.co....197486,00.html
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Fuller has matured a lot on and off the field. He hasn't gotten a red card all season long, something he normally gets.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

its like dealing with women my lord. After a while you see how the thing set so you ignore them and no follow them up.

Fuller has learnt the art of goal poaching and playing fool fi catch wise
          him stop mek dem taunt him and stop following up the refs them

respect

Comment

Women taunt you ?

Comment

Working...
            X