No announcement yet.

Lowe on ganja rap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jawge, I would not necessarily say they may be trying to frame Nandi. If the car belongs to Nandi and it was found in it, then I would hold him responsible. You know though that if you take a rede with someone, you have no control over what they may have in their car.

Take for example if you went to Jamaica and some friend was supposed to meet you at the airport. You are trusting that the friend would not have any illegal substances with them. Suppose they do and you trustingly take the ride with them. If you are stopped and anything illegal was found, you could find yourself in the same position as Nandi now.

I think we have to wait until more information is available in the case before blaming Nandi. I know for some folks this is difficult considering his recent case in England.

It is not beyond the police to plant the stuff too. Some of these guys want to get money from people they stop. If they say no, then all of a sudden they could have found some substance.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Lowe arrested for drug possession

Associated Press

KINGSTON, Jamaica (AP) - Former Jamaica forward Onandi Lowe has been arrested for marijuana possession, police said Monday.

Lowe, who was cleared of drug charges in England in 2005, was arrested Sunday evening while driving on a highway south of the Jamaican capital. Authorities found 42 marijuana cigarettes in Lowe's car, police said.
      Lowe was released from custody after posting US$300 bail and was scheduled to appear before a judge on Jan. 8.
      A former player with English League Championship team Coventry City, Lowe scored 19 goals in over 60 appearances for the Reggae Boyz. He played for Jamaica at the 1998 World Cup in France.
      The striker was arrested by British police in April 2004 for allegedly attempting to smuggle crack-cocaine out of the country. The charge was dismissed for lack of evidence in February 2005.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo, this story has made it to the international sports wires.
        http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news?p=jamaican
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Tilla...my parents used to tell us kids...'show me your company--and I will tell you who you are".

Merry KrisssMusss...to you and yours Sah!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Mine told me the same thing too.

So I guess innocent until proven guilty does not apply?
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I respect rule of law Tilla...........

I hope the case goes to court.

Skill Cole was innocent of ganja possession:
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Thats not what the court of law said....
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

I smoke 42 joints in the morning.
                  I smoke 42 joints at night.
                  I smoke 42 joints in the afternoon.
                  It makes me feel alright.
                  "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                  - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                  X