X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica upcoming Qualifiers...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
    Italic text FIFA 2010 World Cup Fixtures have been released by General Secretary Jerome Valcke,This Article focuses up to 3rd leg Group B of Qualifiers.They are eleven teams vying for a place in Concacaf 3rd leg Group 2.They are Mexico v ST.Kitts/nevis-Belize,Honduras v Dominican Republic-Puerto Rico,Jamaica v Bahamas-British Virgin Island and Canada v St.Vincent.
    Concacaf World Cup Qualifying Fixtures. Date:Febuary 06-November 19 2008 3rd Leg: Group B
    1. 1.Mexico/St Kitts & Nevis-Belize
    2. 2.Honduras/Dominican Rep-Puerto Rico
    3. 3.Jamaica/Bahamas-British virgin Isl.
    4. 4.Canada/ST Vincent & Grenadines
    Match Day 1 August 20
    1. 2 in # 1
    2. 3 in # 4
    Match Day 2 September 06
    1. 1 in # 3
    2. 2 in # 4
    Match Day 3 September 10
    1. 4 in # 1
    2. 3 in # 2
    Match Day 4 October 11
    1. 3 in # 1
    2. 4 in # 2
    Match Day 5 October 15
    1. 1 in #2
    2. 4 in #3
    Match Day 6 November 19
    1. 1 in #4
    2. 2 in #3
    Win 3 points Draw 1 point lost 0 points. Group winner & Runners up will made it to the final six in 2009 of which three teams Qualify for FIFA's World Cup 2010.The fourth place finisher in the six nation Group have a chance to play fifth place finisher in CONBEBOL(South american nation Cup)for the last spot to World Cup 2010 in Republic of South Africa.12/24/2007.
    Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concacaf_Group_B_Fixtures"

I don't understand this:

Match Day 1 August 20
    1. 2 in # 1
    2. 3 in # 4
    What do these numbers mean?

Comment

Jamaica2099 I taught you said at one point you were teaching in Jamaica?
      This is a simple chart made for the simple minds around here,this is not calculus or even algebra an you weh use to teach cau understand?,or a chuu yu see bill come on mek yu a gwone suh, lol !

Comment

Explain for us nuh Pepsi. I do not understand it either.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I do not know.mi just post a Bul!$h!+ thread.oonu have too much adi crab in the Barrell mentality.

Comment

OK.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

2.Honduras/Dominican Rep-Puerto Rico away in 1.Mexico/St Kitts & Nevis-Belize
              3.Jamaica/Bahamas-British virgin Isl. away in 4.Canada/ST Vincent & Grenadines

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
                2.Honduras/Dominican Rep-Puerto Rico away in 1.Mexico/St Kitts & Nevis-Belize
                3.Jamaica/Bahamas-British virgin Isl. away in 4.Canada/ST Vincent & Grenadines

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
                  Jamaica2099 I taught you said at one point you were teaching in Jamaica?
                  This is a simple chart made for the simple minds around here,this is not calculus or even algebra an you weh use to teach cau understand?,or a chuu yu see bill come on mek yu a gwone suh, lol !
                  True! At the children's home where I grew up. I taught a remedial class for 9 months until it was time for me to go to HEART.

Comment

How do they decide who from Bahamas and Virgin Islands will play against Jamaica ?

Especially since it is 11 players.. one country will have more than the other.

Comment

Maudib ask fifa.Jamaica2099 yu well an understand but a chuu mi cut down your bragging rights from ova suh,di same to you missa tilla mi hate to repeat mi self but you all are like crabs in a Barrell.

Comment

Maudib...

The eleven Team of which 5 were given byes to the 2nd round..Mexico,Honduras,Jamaica,Canada and St Vincent all plays in june.
                        Base on the seeding St vincent will end up playing Canada in June.
                        In Febuary St kitts v Belize winner v mexico ,Puerto Rico v Dominican Republic winner v Honduras and Bahamas v British virgin island winner v Jamaica, all games are Home and Away agregate if applies.

Source: Jerome Valcke VIA FIFA.com
                        Last edited by Pepsi; December 28, 2007, 09:32 AM. Reason: Fixtures

Comment

jamaica2099

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                          True! At the children's home where I grew up. I taught a remedial class for 9 months until it was time for me to go to HEART.

I do not mean to put you down Jamaica2099 but Naminirt understood so I was expecting everyone also.The Fixtures are very simple and I was expecting everyone to comprehend.

Comment

Working...
                          X