RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone saw the Liverpool /Derby game yestreday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone saw the Liverpool /Derby game yestreday?

Bwoy I am telling you, I hope Simoes does not have any plans to recall Darren Moore to the Reggae Boyz squad. Talk about big and clumsy personified!

I do not know if any of you saw where this Liverpool player took Moore's legs from under him by carrying his this way, then that and then the other way. Moore ended up with his body traveling one way and his legs just finally collapsing not knowing what to do. As Karl said, Moore is like a steam liner. He drops anchor, but he is going to be traveling a few more miles before finally coming to rest.

Michael Johnson gave creditable performance under the circumstances. Johnson might be able to help us in qualifiers. Well, if we can recall an older Goodison who is playing two leagues below where Johnson is, I do not see why we cannot call Johnson. I would give Darren Moore a wide circle though. . .
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran
Working...
X