RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manning Cup Allstars vs. Trinidad H.S Allstars(Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning Cup Allstars vs. Trinidad H.S Allstars(Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXCH09p2nxY

Just a little footage of the spanking they got.

constellation win for the wooping you all got in april

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
      constellation win for the wooping you all got in april

ok Naminirt do not think I am jinxing T&T but I see Cuba winning at home in Havana,the cubans are masters to cause upset,I wont be surprize Naminirt if they do the same in Trinidad,this cuban team Naminirt is a sleeper* I watch a game where Chile went to Havana and truss mi do some scouting pon dem and worry about them because Jamaica is not in T&T Group. Best wishes and Bless.

Comment

I neva write off cuba... even though we beat them with a squad in the digicel cup that did not comprise of our best players .. However on the other hand you seem to be writing off canada honduras and they are way stronger than cuba

Comment

I neva write off cuba... even though we beat them with a squad in the digicel cup that did not comprise of our best players .. However on the other hand you seem to be writing off canada honduras and they are way stronger than cuba

You got it all wrong,I was focusing on Jamaica in Canada, never said anything about Honduras & Mexico.Anyhow Back to Canada you can archive this Jamaica will get 4 to 6 points from the Canadians.Rememba dat!.For Trinidad the best player they have currently is Sunderland forward Kenwyn Jones do not think am bragging but you need to go to a
          cuban site and past those remarks.The cubans have some of the best natural talent in the caribbean and you might not think they have the resources to take out Trinidad Hey ! think again.Eventhough am not familiar with there players and they went down 0-1 to chile,do not think
          they are St kitts and st vincent i.e easy walk over nooo you got all wrong .ok naminirt yu knoo how mi knoo seh jamaica a bettah side dan Canada ....South Africa 1 v Canada 0.Jamaica and south africa which we played three times results all tied 0-0 0-0 and 3-3 and now we have a better team than the current south african squad eventhough they are hosting the world cup,we play one of those games in South Africa one in europe and the other in 2005 Gold Cup,another team Costa Rica tied Canada 1-1 we will see the results in february...

Canada and Jamaica have tied in number of wins in Qualifiers which is one each two other games were tied,they do better in friendlies though.Interms of fielding players jamaica can field 2 Pro side - Canada the same.Anywhere that WCQ is played on the mainland of North America the least we can come away with is a tie.

The current JFF Led by Horace Burrell and Technical Director Rene Simoes
          are not a bunch of cronies like the previous admin... before.But I know when Jamaica go to canada goals will be scoring.

read my signature Bless.
          Last edited by Pepsi; December 28, 2007, 10:38 PM.

Comment

I aint writing off cuba but natural talent alone dont cut it ... There is jones darrel roberts carlos edwards densil teoland . hyland and guerra peliter could have been there but a bit of biasness is going on in tnt with the federation and jabloteh etc dont want to get into that.... ... oh and look out for keon daniel ...... yuh tink cousins alone could take free kicks.. look out for tinto

I aint writng off cuba for an upset but i said again a team made up of not our top locals and college player beat them 3-1 .... what chilean squad went to cuba is the question....

Canada is stonger than cuba and you writing them off bout 4-6 points

again best of luck

Comment

I aint writing off cuba but natural talent alone dont cut it ... There is jones darrel roberts carlos edwards densil teoland . hyland and guerra peliter could have been there but a bit of biasness is going on in tnt with the federation and jabloteh etc dont want to get into that.... ... oh and look out for keon daniel ...... yuh tink cousins alone could take free kicks.. look out for tinto

I aint writng off cuba for an upset but i said again a team made up of not our top locals and college player beat them 3-1 .... what chilean squad went to cuba is the question....

Canada is stonger than cuba and you writing them off bout 4-6 points

again best of luck
              We do not need your 'best of luck' we are good enuff to match Canada.As for jamaica we took our B Team to Montreal and lost 1-0... in Jamaica we Beat them around two wks later 2-1.Canada is strong but u r underestimating Jamaica.Our Defence is now solid pepe stew peas and others we have options in di middle and we have nuff nuff strikers mi not even goin to call name.But remember Jamaica will be taking atleast a point from canada.If canada so strong why Gudeloupe beat dem in di goal cup? and Tie with costa rica and tie costa rica again?.

Comment

That Guadeloupe team in the gold cup had of players plying their trade in france Ligue 1 &2(they are part of france) portugal and holland

Nuh the same canada dat get rob against the usa and dat beat costa haiti etc

Ok jamaica going to walk ova canada yeah you all strong in defence and attack but have a goalie with butter fingers

Comment

That Guadeloupe team in the gold cup had of players plying their trade in france Ligue 1 &2(they are part of france) portugal and holland

Nuh the same canada dat get rob against the usa and dat beat costa haiti etc

Ok jamaica going to walk ova canada yeah you all strong in defence and attack but have a goalie with butter fingers

How yuh fi dis "Tallest" the man tied the record in league 1 for a six game shutout, no Caribbean keeper from Jamaica nor Trinidad have ever done that in any league.I did not say we are going to walk over Canada but Jamaica in Canada mi know wi going to get a point or three.
                  Last edited by Pepsi; December 29, 2007, 07:28 AM.

Comment

clayton ince done that i think

Comment

clayton ince done that i think
                      you think , knoo he has not tie or break a record in his league.can you prove it?.

Comment

I know he had a record for some clean sheets in league 2 may be it might have been hfor his club

Comment

Working...
                        X