No announcement yet.

Video of Jermaine Hue Destroying some Trinis in CFU champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what you don't understand is if him did a play him wouldn't be good enough but because him nah play him better than everybody else.
    Case and point, Bibi played and scored two goals and them say him not good enough fi midfield.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Right again! We ebb and flow like the wind. Quality is quality. One match can't kill quality. One video clip can't create quality.

And rucks is rucks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

FORM is temporary!
        CLASS is permanent!!!!

borrowed and reproduced all courtesy of the "Big Man"

respect

Comment

Thanks. I didn't want to mess it up, but that's what I was trying to say.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah, don't try to take the high ground on us now. Many people were saying why Bora and even Tappa did not include Hue. Even your's truly, although I decided to give Bora time until he saw the folly of his ways.

I have stated on this site before that Bora's approach to team building was totally wrong. I said you should keep the nucleus of the team and over time add talented players to enhance what is there. Bora tore down and decided to build from scratch.

Hopefully when Simoes come in he will know of players like Hue and build his team around these older players.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
            X