RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosiah, if we follow Karl's standards, none of our players..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah, if we follow Karl's standards, none of our players..

Mosiah, if we follow Karl's standards, none of our players could make the team, English pros included could make the team, English pros included.

- Tilla: December, 2007
    You are right in following that thought process. It was the waking up of that line of thinking I was working at.

If our aim...all our aims...each and everyone of us aim...is to reach the TOP OF THE WORLD then we need better quality TEAM.

Yes, I do not run from the fact that I would like to see players as fast as Asafa, with the skill of a Fabregas and the tactical awareness of TOP OF THE WORLD quality. That, however, will not happen before 2010.

So what are we left with?
    'Adequate' forwards in Marlon King and Fuller (If he starts using his head!)...and a good crop of goalkeepers...Bibi's intelligence, workrate, determination and adequate skill level. That is it!

The big problem is building around that base. Who do we give a look in and how do we encourage good attitude and TEAM?

Certainly Jermaine Hue must be in the mix.

How do you get a Luton Shelton to give only TEAMplay...play only with TEAM in his mind for full duration of matches? Make Shelton into a footballer?

How do you get a Jermaine Johnson to give only TEAMplay...play only with TEAM in his mind for full duration of matches?

Certainly Omar Daley must be in the mix.

I think if I were the coach only players who worked for...intelligently...TEAM and TEAM only would be kept in squad. If you are given the opportunity to represent the nation and you do not show 99.9999999999999+% of time TEAM as your focus...YOU ARE OUT! Have no use for you!

A group of mediocre players, with good attitude and TEAM only as focus can give excellent TEAM displays! ...can defeat aggregation with far superior individual players...give a whipping! Can even give a TEAM with far superior players the fight of their lives and occasionally pull off a win!
    Last edited by Karl; December 29, 2007, 02:28 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Working...
X