Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claude Davis' team is in the lead!

Go Sheffield Utd!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RE: Claude Davis' team is in the lead!

Davis having a very game...made some well timed challenges

Comment

I too think he played well. He also shut down Mark Vaduka out of this game. I was pleased to see they got the winner. Proud a Big Claude!
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Khari Stephenson scored for his Swedish team GAIS today, but they are in 10th place. Meanwhile Luton Shelton'sclub Helsingborg moved up to 3rd place today after defeating 4th place Goteborg 3-2 with a brace from Henrik Larsson.

Comment

I guess you did not see him apealing for off sides against Woodgate when he was nearer the goal line than Woodgate. The entire Sheffield defence froze on the cross
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Tilla (9/30/2006)I was pleased to see they got the winner. Proud a Big Claude!
            Ditto! Had to leave the match after the goal was scored. I recorded it...so I'll see the remainder lata!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Agreed, I was routing for Shefield as well. Going to be an uphill battle for the rest of the season.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Good for us dat Claudie look class pon da top level.

Comment

Why isn't Claude Davis coming back home to defend his country to blow wow!?

Comment

Saw the entire match today. No need to beat around the bush - Claude played well!

Comment

No patriotism. Without patriotism, Jamaica is in big trouble.

Comment

Working...
                      X