• Show
Clear All

• am laughing at my self....

Mad, Sick, Head Nuh Good Forumite of the Year Award 2007

1) Pepsi from coffee to love songs…blunts to thesaurus’
    2) Jawge for some of the most ridiculous line of logic ever seen
    3) Yuttie for having 5 split personalities
    4) Warlord for calling our Haitian brothers racial slurs

And the winner is…………..if not PEPSI then who? Yes ladies and gentlemen….from singing Scaly and Bricktop love songs……to offering the women of the forum coffee…..using the = sign like no other….. threatening Karl to “gimme mi ******* money”………being afraid of using a thesaurus for fear of showing off…..gamma interrupting his blunt smoking in the morning……his love of Meg Ryan……his use of mathematics to figure out Jamaica’s ranking and chances of qualifying for the WC vs. other teams……from time to time switching to a sane person and making a few top notch posts in a row to the surprise of Jangle……forgetting to take his meds and switching back to a crazy person……drinking wine…….organizing a RBSC picnic in Montreal even though the Reggae Boyz match will be played in Toronto……claiming to be a catholic priest……claiming to be Irish…….After all of that we at the awards committee have to admit that Pepsi will always have a special place in the hearts and minds of the forumites. He makes life that much more fun and interesting. Pepsi yu large. Ladies and gentlemen your Mad, Sick, Head Nuh Good Forumite of the Year 2007 Pepsi.

yuh should be proud.....is not an easy award to win!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        yuh should be proud.....is not an easy award to win!
        - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
        X