The problem with Liverpool is Steven Gerrard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OJ View Post
    babel was tearing up holland. unno stiffling the youth!
    The boy look dangerous each time him get the ball. I think Fergie made a mistake ... he should have given them Hienze and tek Babel.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Try yuh best, I'm not going to share my Haterade with you, Lazie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Try yuh best, I'm not going to share my Haterade with you, Lazie!
        Cho man ... its 2008. Nuh feel nuh way, I'd want Chelsea relegated before Liverpool. That mek yuh feel better?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

a think Rafa is at fault for the loss at Wigan. He started the game with 1 forward and five midfielder against a team at the bottom of the table who have not been scoring a great deal and without a threat. Playing five midfielders is a call for sit and wait and if it was against Manu, Arsenal or Chelsea I could understand but that is not liverpool style and I don't see any reason to use such a formation against Wigan and brining on two forwards in the 80 odd minutes of the game?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yeah but playing with 1 striker does not mean you are attacking with 1 striker. Remember 4-5- 1 is really a 4-3-3 when you attack.

Comment

that maybe true but explain how you play top teams with 2 strikers and Wigan you going to play with one?

I don't understand it and you have to decent strikers on the bench, at 60 minutes you don't think to put on one?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well I cant really question Rafa tactics because say what they may he is a master at his work. Keep in Mind Arsenal Man U and to a lesser extent chelsea also play the same 4-5-1. Its what you do within it. In Arsenal scenario Adebayor is joined by either Eduardo or Helb while with ManU Tevez joins whomever is playing deeper. It really more of the second striker dropping in the hole to help the midfield but in attack you get forward. I would say from a far that Gerrard is playing too deep at the moment for pool. Torres is not getting the support or they are not getting the numbers in the final third often enough. Again keep in mind they were scoring a bunch of goals in this same system it might be just one of those football things. Where I think they could improve quickly is playing Babel over Kruyt and get Gerrard play a bit closer to the striker. Build the ball and play from back to front and not so Direct into channels. But again Rafa is a good coach so who am I to say..

Comment

OJ we a just fans and we can talk all we want but it is for Rafa to prove we wrong.

I think he is a good coach but a little too defensive at times.

Comment

Little too defensive ? Rafa? lol, boss Rafa pedegree is to control the game in the opposition half. Excepting The arsenal game not one club has shared 40 % of the ball possesion its always under 40 %.

Be it at home or on the road.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      Little too defensive ? Rafa? lol, boss Rafa pedegree is to control the game in the opposition half. Excepting The arsenal game not one club has shared 40 % of the ball possesion its always under 40 %.

Be it at home or on the road.
                      Interesting ..... how much of the games unuh win?

Comment

still have yo up fi call mi bredgin Jawge a minotaur, hehehe

Alonso, Sissoko, Babel, and benanyou could mek any team, matter of fact Liverfool have a damn good team, but Rafa tink se yo can win title wid a 522 man squad..
                        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                          still have yo up fi call mi bredgin Jawge a minotaur, hehehe

Alonso, Sissoko, Babel, and benanyou could mek any team, matter of fact Liverfool have a damn good team, but Rafa tink se yo can win title wid a 522 man squad..
                          Yuh right ... I forgot about Babel .... however, none of the others could walk into Arsenal or Manu's team.

Comment

Alonso could...as Fletchers back up...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                              Alonso could...as Fletchers back up...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              All dat nuh look good fi him cause Scholes returing the end of this month.

Comment

yuh nuh here is di man himself introduce himself as half man half horse? LAZIE...help mi out nuh wid some archive evidence to back mi up?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                                X