• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eduardo, CLASS is PERMANENT,Cheers to the Big Man Courtney

Eduardo raging war of words in the Croatian press

Eduardo in war of words
    by Jure Bohoric, 07 January 2008

Eduardo Da Silva has insisted he wants to finish his career at Dinamo Zagreb despite a furious war of words with the club's vice-president Zdravko Mamic.

The controversial Dinamo chief worked as Eduardo's manager as the prolific marksman earned a big-money move to Arsenal last year.

However, the pair have since fallen out spectacularly and their argument has been raging in the Croatian media.

"I will not go so low as this punk, who was transferred to Arsenal just because of me," complained Mamic. "I also don't want to talk about how I freed him from his Brazilian manager, how I bought a house for his mother in Brazil and how much I paid for his operation in Slovenia.

"Now, after his quotes, I can say he is sick and deranged but, when we meet again, I will hug him. Be sure of that!"

Eduardo, whose comments about not meeting up with Mamic in London since joining Arsenal started the heated debate, responded cynically.

"He sold me to Arsenal?" he asked. "But who was scoring goals at Dinamo?

"And who broke all the records in the Croatian championship? Oh yeah, it was Mr Mamic! How could I forget something like that?

"Arsenal bought me because of my goals and form. The scout in London told me how Arsenal were on my trail for a year and a half. And now he thinks that he is the one who made my name in England?

"Dinamo are my biggest love and I would like to end my career there.

"Zagreb is a town where I would like to live but I will never again see Mamic in the same light as my former club."
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

he has impressed me , to be honest I was worried about him

Comment

his first 2 goals were very well taken....very clinical...like a .. a...a..clinician!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
      X