• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many peopleon here rate Totti?

I rate him IMMENSELY!!! so I bring you below

Totti impressed by Gunners
    by Laurent Picard, 08 January 2008

Roma star Francesco Totti has declared that Arsenal are the team that are impressing him the most in Europe.

Giallorossi are still in the hunt for European honours and will face Real Madrid in the last 16 of the Champions League.

The 31-year-old Totti has backed his team to shine in the top European competition, but believes The Gunners are in a great form and can make an impact this term.

The star, who has spent his entire career with roma, is happy to see Arsene Wenger’s youth policy bearing fruit.

When asked who impressed him the most in the competition this term, the experienced player said: “Arsenal’s young team. When your team is only composed of players who lack experience, usually you face big difficulties at international level. It is not the case [for Arsenal].

“The Gunners are as comfortable in the Champions League as in The Premier League. It makes me happy because it shows that betting on the academies can pay.

“When you can rely on [Cesc] Fabregas, (Roma team-mates) [Daniele] de Rossi or [Alberto] Aquilani, then you don’t have to spend €200 million.”
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

yeah man. mi ongle buy replicas jerseys wid names or numbers of players mi rate....totti is one a dem....klinnsman was another, sulley muntari another....TAPPA

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think he is a very good player who understands his role very well
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Wicked balla that.

Comment

Working...
        X