Does anyone know if the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if the

African Nations Cup will be televised? Boy ... after following newsclips of the build up and that players are meeting in camps ... mi start feel the vibes fi the competition.

At this point I'd like to see a Ghana vs Ivory Coast or Nigeria vs Ivory Coast Final.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The African Nations Cup will be televised live and delayed on TVJ Sports Network.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
      The African Nations Cup will be televised live and delayed on TVJ Sports Network.
      Grrrrrrrr! Curses!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

what about sportsmax?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So wha the league improve?

Or a just 45 minute you a go watch?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            So wha the league improve?

Or a just 45 minute you a go watch?
            See ... I don't waste time with 2nd tier sports e.g. NFL, baseball, basketball etc.

Players on show in the ANC include; Drogba, Essien, Kolo and Toure, Eto'o, Martins to name a few. Alot of talent on display. If yuh want to equate that to the NPL then ... duh yuh thing.

Comment

eeehhh ehhhhh

take it easy man
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X