No announcement yet.

I can see there are some here who are hell bent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you are sliding very quickly into the same group as Karl and being very dishonest.

I have checked my posts and I dont see anything anywhere that I called Simoes' observations 'idiotic' and since the system shows where editing has been done you need to do better than that.

Maybe you need to cut and paste the post to enlighten me and others as to what I posted.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

You are a damn liar and as my grandmother used to say every liar is a thief, show me where I called Simoes' statement idiotic?

Or is it that you dont read and comprehend very well?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

ok boss...nonsensical is what you said.... In my books nonsensical equates to not having sense which equates to being an idiot (of sorts)

So apologise to the forom for suggesting the big coach has "no sense" and move on with your life, before you lose what little credibility you have left.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Did you use the word "nensensical" in any of your posts below?
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

You are one sick f*ck
            Che Guevara.

Comment

lol. we should have Mosiah ban you for using expletives on teh forum. Have you been smoking bad wed or something bredda?

Comment

Working...
              X