Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if not me then who?

just mek sure you handle yours...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

ah doing dat sar

Comment

Not true, I said the standard of the league has moved backwards and while we do have some exciting young talents, mainly at Portmore and yes Reno and Seba just signed one on Monday -(Edward Campbell- remember that name)...we still still have a bunch of poor players with very little technical skills.

Simoes will see a lot of players who were playing when he was last here- Lamey, Kunta from Arnett etc..
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

So of the 12 teams in the NPL, and another 36 in the Confed leagues, he sees one match, no not even one match and comes to the realisation that the league has improved.

Tell you what, let us not stop at a mere football coach lets make him finance minister and PM and then crown him god.

why waste this visionary on mere football coaching???
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

It's possible that you may
            have missed the words; experience,expertise in the field of football and
            the apendix anology. I think if you review my post, hence arming yourself with above mentioned, you come to sensible and rational conclusion.

Comment

Working...
            X