Jawge if Rene pull off diss , I am campaigning to build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jawge if Rene pull off diss , I am campaigning to build

The statue better yet let portugese be our 2nd languauge after patwa. Afrika here we come.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Rene?? X come now man
    don't embarrass mi like dat (you once entered the temple of shaolin)

Have respek; give di man him due. It's Prof. from now on, this way we all can know who you are talking about. Ok pops

Comment

Temple I thought it was a cave ,Yes Boss , I am returning for advanced studies in the caves.1st topic portugese .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

dat nuh teach dere furthermore
        that would be regarded as an elementary course, if even being considered
        to be taught. Is lang time yuh leff though man

Comment

Lang time , a man name Boxhill got me caught up in some scheme that went haywire, brought me back to my senses .But it looks like it worked out for the better in that , i dont think anyone will be taking anyone for granted.Fans , JFF , sponsors etc.

Its all good.Defenitely though! seriously! the Prof need a statue and support.One aspect of the Prof that needs to be analysed is the psychological aspect of his game , to be able to move a nation to do the impossible , or what some would call impossible is an achievement that needs to be studied on a social /psychological level.

Comment

Working...
          X