Any coments on Anelka's move to Chel$ki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any coments on Anelka's move to Chel$ki

I think he should keep his ass at Bolton. If he goes to Chel$ki, he'll basically have one month to prove himself because as soon as Drogba comes back he'll have to hold his corners. At Bolton, he's THE MAN. I know he has the talent, but it also comes with an attitude, and if he's not careful he won't be liked in the dressing room. Terry calls the shots there and then you have the snitch in Shev whose game he would be challenging when Drogba gets back.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

him nuh learn......after all these years...the biggest mistake he EVER made wasto leave arsenal when he did....BUT he has racked up some frequent flyer miles.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I think he should keep his ass at Bolton. If he goes to Chel$ki, he'll basically have one month to prove himself because as soon as Drogba comes back he'll have to hold his corners. At Bolton, he's THE MAN. I know he has the talent, but it also comes with an attitude, and if he's not careful he won't be liked in the dressing room. Terry calls the shots there and then you have the snitch in Shev whose game he would be challenging when Drogba gets back.
      You are right on his attitude! I have seen him over the years where he works on defense as well as attack...but, recently (OK! ...for quite awhile!) it could be said he works only on attack!

Now friend Drogba is a TEAMplayer of the highest order!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Him too licky-licky. It sweet me how Licky-licky Obi from Chel$ki nuh stop get red cyard. Good fe him.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

With Drogba indicating that he wants to leave and is not happy with the club, Anelka is assurance that they have coverage if he should go. Plus with injuries, suspensions, all the leagues including Carling Cup, EPL, Champions league, international call-up, a coach cannot have too many options.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

anelka is assurance? fortunately just about the only place left for him to go is man u....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              anelka is assurance? fortunately just about the only place left for him to go is man u....
              wash out your mouth with soap. we don't want him (your regets). pulease

Comment

big player big club will do well there.

Comment

Working...
                X