Watford reject £4m Fulham bid for Marlon King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watford reject £4m Fulham bid for Marlon King

Watford have rejected a bid of £4million from Fulham for star striker Marlon King.

King, who signed a new contract with the Hornets in the summer, is the club's top scorer this season with 11 goals and has been a vital part of Adrian Boothroyd's side since he joined the club at the end of 2005.

Chief executive Mark Ashton told the club's official website: 'Fulham have made a bid for Marlon King.
    'We have stated our position on Marlon; he is our leading goalscorer and one of the spearheads of our team.
    'We have no need to sell him and neither do we want to.'
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
    Watford have rejected a bid of £4million from Fulham for star striker Marlon King.

King, who signed a new contract with the Hornets in the summer, is the club's top scorer this season with 11 goals and has been a vital part of Adrian Boothroyd's side since he joined the club at the end of 2005.

Chief executive Mark Ashton told the club's official website: 'Fulham have made a bid for Marlon King.
    'We have stated our position on Marlon; he is our leading goalscorer and one of the spearheads of our team.
    'We have no need to sell him and neither do we want to.'
    Pleasantly surprised to see marlon has become a much...waaaaaaay better TEAMplayer than when I first saw him playing for Watford and for JA under CB! He has made a tremendous leap as player! ...and, the great thing is, potentially he has it in him to can make even greater leap!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

gwaan back go sleep man.

Every player get better when them play team? When last you see King play whether on the field, on you wide screen or IPOd? Fi judge TEAM.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

in his mind's eye...like the "natural equestrian" he can see the unseen!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            gwaan back go sleep man.

Every player get better when them play team? When last you see King play whether on the field, on you wide screen or IPOd? Fi judge TEAM.
            Recently!
            I am sure it was not 2 months past!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl have you discovered any new ub40 plyers in england

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
                Karl have you discovered any new ub40 plyers in england
                Not excited about any of those not yet tried!
                Need players of high technical competence...fast, both reaction time and across ground...plays TEAM and proven intelligent men (shows 'good thinking' during games)!

Comment

where was this game played?

I don't think Watford has played a game on FSC this season. Unless a Ledley King you see and even him nuh play much this season.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    where was this game played?

I don't think Watford has played a game on FSC this season. Unless a Ledley King you see and even him nuh play much this season.
                    This is funny!
                    So what will be your position if I provide the information? You will then change your position?

Comment

What is your agenda, Nyamdirt? Mek yuh nuh lef wi alone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I would love to view championships games on my TV too Karl, so supply the info please.

Comment

yes. Show me your plane ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
                            I would love to view championships games on my TV too Karl, so supply the info please.
                            You have not seen any telecast including matches of Watford?
                            I am sure I have seen King involved in supplying passes for goals and scoring goals! I am sure I have seen King involved in plays during some of Watford's matches this season!

...and, I am dead sure it supports my argument that he is playing more TEAM than when he first played for JA!

I am also confident I have seen him, within the last two months, ...on TV...involved in games! I may not be able to recount the actual times...but, I am dead sure I have seen him in games!

Aside: I cannot recall seeing an entire game...but, as I have said previously, I am dead sure I have seen him in games recently!

Comment

ok so you see a 10 second clip and it shows that King is a better team player?

Do better than that Karl.

Comment

Working...
                              X