Readings Coppel is my choice for Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Readings Coppel is my choice for Newcastle

his team plays good (FLAIR and build through the middle) football and he is a man of humility and "seems" to have integrity. I like that he is a proud Englishman, similar to proud Jamaicans.

Coppell walks quietly and may carry a big stick, I also like Moyes but dont believe he would leave Everton, an excellent team that he has moulded and built. I dont like Blackburns Mark Hughes style (that is a clone of Big Sam).

On another note, maybe should have made another post but has Simoesbrought any Brasilian coaches or is in the works?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
    his team plays good (FLAIR and build through the middle) football and he is a man of humility and "seems" to have integrity. I like that he is a proud Englishman, similar to proud Jamaicans.

Coppell walks quietly and may carry a big stick, I also like Moyes but dont believe he would leave Everton, an excellent team that he has moulded and built. I dont like Blackburns Mark Hughes style (that is a clone of Big Sam).

On another note, maybe should have made another post but has Simoesbrought any Brasilian coaches or is in the works?
    His team is getting closer and closer to playing in the manner which he did! Coppell was high technical quality and great TEAM player!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

i like his approach and his temperament.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        i like his approach and his temperament.
        ...as you mention his temperament...he certainly gives the impression of 'Mr. Cool-Calm-& Collected'!

Yup!
        Yuh han di money!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X