• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sensi" sacked and Red Brigade get smoked

Dawes takes charge at Sporting Central
    published: Friday | January 11, 2008

Dwight Nelson, Gleaner Writer
    THERE IS growing concern about the future of Kevin 'Sensi' Williams, the man in charge of Cash Plus Premier League side, Sporting Central Academy.
    The Gleaner has been informed that coach Williams was sacked by the club's management and former national player, Chris Dawes, who coached the side to a 3-0 win over Boys' Town at Brancourt on Wednesday, is in charge.
    The manager of Sporting Central Academy, Brandon Murray, told The Gleaner that "Dawes was always the man in charge of the team. However, in order for the development of our football programme at the club, Dawes had been placing more emphasis on the Under-21 team."
    "Like any other club, it is important to make adjustments and that is what the management of the club has done," Murray said. Rumours had been swirling that new faces on the Sporting Central Academy management team were not pleased with coach Williams and the unimpressive records the team has in the league.
    "The club is not under new management. It is the same since we came to the league. However, there are persons who have interest in the development of the club and we called them on-board," said Murray. Chris Dawes told The Gleaner, "I am very uncomfortable with what is taking place at this present moment. Coach Williams and myself are coming from far. We represented Clarendon College at the schoolboy level and we also had our stint for the same club in the Premier League. "I hope he and management will iron out their differences," Dawes said. When Williams was contacted, he declined to comment.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Okay I could be completely out of it but is this the same Sensi that posts on this forum? - T.k.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

same t'ing mi was asking miself!
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

No, it isn't. The Sensi on the Forum only wishes he could have played for Clarendon College!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          No, it isn't. The Sensi on the Forum only wishes he could have played for Clarendon College!
          LOL....thanks for the clarification Mo. - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

you shoulda say yes and make them treat him like how them treat Sickko the other day

Anyway make them know that Sensi on the forum is a Dancehall DJ.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Well Sensi: mi nuh mus caan laf!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

A dunce hall DJ you say? Does he have any songs playing on radio now and what is the stage name cause Sensi doe snot ring a bell for me but then again i don't follow dunce hall music so i would not know..
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

While Sensi was a better coach than his radio and TV interviews would suggest, he was found wanting at the Premier League level and it was only a matter of time for the change to be made.

Dawes can be a good coach and has made the preparations by doing a course at GC Foster as well.
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                  X