What the HELL is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the HELL is this?

Oh ... its Jamaica's Gold Cup hopes going up in smoke. Thank you Boxhill ... I wish you'd go jump in the blasted sea.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: What the HELL is this?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblFullMessage>Lazie does it matter if we qualify for the Gold Cup or not? We'd just be going there to make up numbers in any case so in the long run I think us not being there would be better. No need for us to go further into debt just to go to the Gold Cup and exhibit more f-ery.

</SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

:w00t: eemmm, what were you saying again? I got distracted.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LOL...your boy Mosiah tried to delete my post for no reason. Fortunately I could go back and cut and paste it. Seeing how I have broken no forum rules there is no reason for him to erase it. I made sure to repost it. Yes football? What football? - T.K.

Comment

LOL......Allright Karl and Mo fair enough. - T.K.

Comment

<DIV>And the nerve of you to repost it!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Man get a grip. Posting a picture of Jessica Alba is not against any forum rules. You guysshouldn't erasesomeone's post without giving any reason as to why when it breaks no forum rules. In either case I appreciate that you guys allowed my post to stand minus the picture. A good compromise I feel. - T.K.

Comment

Clearly, you did not read the rules. Unacceptable, inappropriate posts can and will be removed without any explanation whatsoever!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So how come I did not get to see the post....Mosiah a fight gainst poor black people
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Mosiah you are so full of crap it is not even funny. Jessica Alba being innapropriate? Unno a **** fraud.

Here are YOUR RULES from the top of YOUR webpage:

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlViewForumNotes_ctlPanelBar_lblMessage>Feel free to post your ideas, comments, suggestions and messages for friends, and fanz around the world. Here are the rules: 1. No profane language 2. No threatening language 3. No abusive language 4. Do not be disrespectful. By using this forum, you are giving REGGAEBOYZSC.COM permission to publish your posting on any part of the REGGAEBOYZSC.COM website. 5. ARTICLES FROM THIRD PARTY ORGANISATIONS WILL BE REMOVED! Please do not add any advertising, whether overtly, or covertly to this board. We gladly exchange links. If you are a Webmaster, contact us at admin@reggaeboyzsc.com about putting up your link. Respect, Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club.</SPAN>

Comment

T.K., there was nothing wrong with the picture but when yuh guh a people place yuh affi abide by dem rules suh ... mek it ress.

Comment

<DIV>The first rule is moderators will not be insulted for doing their job. There shall be zero tolerance for that!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>A nude Jessica Alba is not appropriate for this forum. Don't be silly!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Here are more rules for your perusal. Be guided accordingly!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl1_lblFullMessage><P class=western style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0.17in">THE RBSC Forum Rules<P class=western style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0.17in">The RBSC, The reggaeboyzsc.com and The Club will be used throughout this document to refer to The Reggae Boyz Supporterz Club, Inc.<P class=western style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0.17in">It is not the intention of the RBSC to censor or curtail expression of its members on this forum. As with any community, whether physical or online, there are rules which users will be expected to observe. The moderators/administrators of this forum reserve the right to modify, delete or move, close or open any post at their discretion and without explanation. Questions relating to any editing or removal of posts should be directed to the moderators of this site. If you have questions about any part of these rules, please contact the RBSC at admin@reggaeboyzsc.com.<P class=western style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0.17in">Failure to observe the forum rules could result in suspension or a ban of your posting privileges.

The rules listed below will be fully enforced by the moderators of this forum.<UL><LI><P class=western style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0.17in">By registering with this forum, you are acknowledging that you will conform to the forum rules.<LI><P class=western style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0.17in">By using this forum, you are giving REGGAEBOYZSC.COM permission to publish your posting or parts of your posts on any part of the REGGAEBOYZSC.COM website.<LI><P class=western style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0.17in">Individuals are allowed to register one member account with this forum. Ignoring this rule could result in the disabling of all your accounts. Please contact the moderators of this forum via email if you have forgotten your login details and are unable to retrieve them via the system. Do not create a new account under such circumstances. <LI><P class=western style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0.17in">The choice of username for members will be restricted to simple monikers which do not necessarily identify the user publicly. The use of public figures’ names or titles as a username (e.g. John Barnes, Rene Simoes or Reggae Boyz Coach, etc.) will not be allowed. Users should be aware that this practice could present litigious situations for both The Club and the member. <LI><P class=western style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0.17in">A member will be banned from the forum without warning if they intentionally post information which is false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, homophobic, racist, threatening, invasive

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It was just the famous picture from her photo shoot a year ago where she is wrapped up in a bed sheet. Nothing spectacular.

Mosiah and Karl kept erasing what was a completely football post to Lazie. At the end of the post I told Lazie to just comfort himself with the pic of Jessica and then Mo came and deletd my post. I re-posted it and then Karl came behind and erased the pic from my post and left the post alone. I thought it was a fair move on Karl's part and suggested next time to explain why a post is removed especially when it breaks none of the forum rules. Then Mosiah followed behind with his Nazie Moderator self and started acting the fool about rules and innapropriate posts. Then I showed him his rules and how my post did not break any of the so-called rules yada yada. If you want I will re-post the picture as I am now in one of those moods to cause mishcief. - T.K.

Comment

I dare you to repost it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hey Mosiah......So basically these rules say that a person cannot post unless they kiss you and your clique's ass? Man you guys have really destroyed what use to be a great community forum just to satisfy a select few. Disgraceful. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X