RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.K., here's how i see the Denis Hamlett appointment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.K., here's how i see the Denis Hamlett appointment...

God bless America!

Europe is extremely backward when it comes to placing Blacks in management positions of any sorts.

There is only one black i see as ref in the EPL. There are no Black managers in the EPL. I don't know if any exists in Div 1. I won't even mention back office executive positions....or part ownership through stock investment.

I am planning to buy a Div. 3 team in Scotland
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

HL I am going to assume that you are joking about that D3 thing. LOL.

I can't wait for the day that another black coach can win the NCAA. There are some very good ones who have broken into mid level D1 programs. It is just a matter of time. As the US has gotten more black kids to play ball over the last 12 years the black coaching pool will increase in numbers and improve. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Well the fact is many of the blacks initally got into coaching in America. Some have been overlooked but at least there is hope.

There are many good black coaches around in the US. Many are from caribbean decent. An example of this can be seen in the NY area, where there are a lot of caribbean college and club coaches. In the next 10 years there will be a lot more at least on the college level.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X