A VERY BIG Thank You to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: A VERY BIG Thank You to

tk...as someone who was involved in the discussion in respect of the forum, i resent your insinuations, heck you did not insinuate you came right out and made some accusations that are patently false.

i did not participate in any discussion along the lines that you suggested and that was never the intention. as it turns out i myself don't post as often as i did before primarily because it takes some getting used to.

i don't really appreciate that kind of loose talk!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I have had numerous conversations regarding the change in the forum and everyone except for one person I have talked to have come to the same conclusion on why the change took place.

It probably did not help that you guys did this under the cover ofnight and just popped up the new place one day with no warning to the regular everyday posters.

It is my opinion and that of a good number of forumites that this move was done for the purposes I stated above. You can call it loose talk if you want but the fact remains the wayyou guyswere so secretive in your plans to change the boardand seeinghow the moderating powers arenow used to silence anyone not in the inner circle leaves us with more than a few suspicions on the true intention of the change.

In either case I will take you at your word. - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

i really don't care WHO you talked to and if 100% of those persons agree disagree or otherwise, i am stating for a fact that i was involved in the discussion to upgrade the forum and that in no way or at any time was the idea to use it to exclude anyone!

mosiah is mosiah and if you recall deleted people under the previous format as well.

i cannot change what people's perception might be but insofar as perception and truth and not going hand in hand, i opt for the truth.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well mi nuh business one way or the other what you claim to opt for..... I gave my opinion and that's that. If it does notjive with the way you claim things to be so be it. If I am so far from the truth as you say then you guys really have a serious perception problem to deal with. Maybe if all these decisions had not been made by just a small few and under the coverof nightwe would not be having this discussion today.Since it hasyou'll forgive ifsome us perceive that you guyswere not and are notbeing up front with us.- T.K.

Comment

<DIV>How does removing what we believe is sexually explicit become all that? Most of the posts on the site are against Boxhill. In fact, show me one that supports him!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Sekkle down, TK. </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am settled man. I am just enjoying the forum today. It is time we get back to what made it special. Going back and forth in vigorous debate. It has been missing for too long. Time to spice it up again. - T.K.

Comment

Gamma this really does not implicate you , Tilla or anyone. I dont blame you or for one minute question anyones integrity. One we have to be concious of is that some here belive that they are excluded from the process of "their" forum and are beomg spoken down to. You are right Mo did delete post under the old regime and thats why I have said itmore than deleting post. Its the new culture which is to keep it in straight lines and squeaky clean. I dont want this to come accross as an attack on individual but more better communication around process and a bit more inclusive regarding forum decisions.

Comment

Working...
                X