RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Africa Cup of Nations for US$29 (US residents)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Africa Cup of Nations for US$29 (US residents)

Internet broadcasts. Other packages as low as US$ 1.90 for highlights of all games. You might want to check out the authenticity/credibility of the folks running the site before you divulge credit card info.

http://www.telesud.us/
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
    Internet broadcasts. Other packages as low as US$ 1.90 for highlights of all games. You might want to check out the authenticity/credibility of the folks running the site before you divulge credit card info.

http://www.telesud.us/
    Good work, sah!
    Thanks!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

i guess it won't be on sport max...i don't recall seeing any adverts...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I find $29 for the entire tournament is well worth the money. Even the $1.99 for daily highlights of all games is a good deal to.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

It's on TVJ in Jamaica.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Daaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what?

heh heh! I'll tape it for you. Tape, not DVD.

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I tried using this same web site for the last African Nations Cup but did not get to see any games on the web. They stole my money and did not respond to my email for refunds. It looks inexpensive but you get what you pay for, which is basically nothing. I think it was a web site out of Nigeria or Egypt. Save you money!!!!!

Comment

Now watching the Ghana v Guinea game. Excellent quality. So far no problem. if this goes smoothly, I'll by the package all games)...$40

Comment

Working...
                  X