Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricktop!!!! Wha yuh say bout dis?

Pards to tell West Ham board: Argies a disaster

West Ham United boss Alan Pardew is set to tell his board tomorrow that the Argentine experiment has been a complete flop.

The Daily Mail says Pardew will pile the pressure on his West Ham board tomorrow by telling them that the signings of Javier Mascherano and Carlos Tevez have been "a disaster" for the club.

Pardew believes the arrival of Tevez and Mascherano, who were signed from the struggling Brazilian club Corinthians on transfer deadline day, has derailed his side's progress, and is even tempted to let the World Cup duo leave in the January transfer window.

The team have not scored while Tevez has been on the pitch.

Pardew believes the new pair have upset team spirit and, although Mascherano has made an effort to bond with his new clubmates, it is understood that Tevez is becoming an increasing problem.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Bricktop!!!! Wha yuh say bout dis?

Seems like smaddy trying to save him job. Anyway enough of this foolishness let's get back to kicking up the impotent ( ) administrators of this so called forum :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Comment

Bricktop....I notice once the bangarang start yu come start posting again. So wha'? Yu ongle post if there's drama on the board?

Tevez should have gone to Lyon. - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

T.K. (10/3/2006)Bricktop....I notice once the bangarang start yu come start posting again. So wha'? Yu ongle post if there's drama on the board?

Tevez should have gone to Lyon. - T.K.
        I am on here for the entertainment. I never thought I would say this but I miss Ben Jammin and JB. Look what the board has come to the amount a posts made on here for the whole day TK alone used to mek before 6:30 am

Comment

I agree entertainment was my #1 reason for coming here. The football was just an excuse. Benjammin and especially Forum MVP JB were two great characters that made everyday fun. I still contend however that JB and Yuttie are the same people. - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
          X