Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twellman wife going for his money

’Breakdown’ cited in Twellman divorce
    By Inside Track | Tuesday, January 15, 2008 | http://www.bostonherald.com | The Inside Track

New England Revolution poster boy Taylor Twellman and wife, Lindsay, are headed for divorce court.
    Twellman, 27, filed for divorce from his high-school sweetheart, saying their marriage entered that infamous “irretrievable breakdown” mode on or about Dec. 10.
    (For what it’s worth, Twellman was spied solo at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show viewing party at The Estate on Dec. 4.)
    “The parties are proceeding amicably,” said Taylor’s attorney Harry Manion, who declined further comment.
    The Revs also took a pass.
    “We typically don’t comment on our players’ personal matters,” said spokesgal Lizz Summers.
    Lindsay, who is repped by attorney Gary Todd, counter-sued her hubby and is asking the court to award her spousal support and determine “an equitable division of the marital assets.”
    Although no reason is given for the “irretrievable breakdown,” word from those in the know is that the relationship ran out of gas.
    “They’ve been together a long, long time,” said one F.O.T. “I think that’s all it is.”
    Taylor and Lindsay Ottwell tied the knot in their native St. Louis back in 2003. The two had dated since high school.
    “When I went to Germany to play soccer we broke up and saw other people,” Twellman told us at the time. “But it was meant to be.”
    The couple took up residence in the Back Bay and seemed to be living an idyllic life with Twellman becoming the face of the Revs and Lindsay, an accountant, his constant, off-the-field companion - along with their Jack Russell terrier, Lola.
    “We’re homebodies,” Lindsay told an interviewer last year.
    Twellman, who has said in the past that he’d like to finish out his career in Foxboro, is also feeling some dissatisfaction on the professional front.
    Major League Soccer (which pays his salary) recently rejected a transfer deal worth more than $2 million from British soccer club Preston North End.
    “My salary would have tripled what it is now,” Twellman was quoted as saying. “There has to be an adjustment and the fair thing to do would be to either sell me or adjust my pay accordingly.”
    File Under: Kicked to The Curb.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Do it now before di big Euro contract!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

why yu think him want fi go so bad?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why should she get spousal support if she works as an accountant?

Comment

Working...
        X