RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys seriously deleted Lazie's post about the Gold Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: You guys seriously deleted Lazie's post about the Gold Cup?

OJ (10/3/2006)My posts has NEVER been deleted. But I dont think this is a post deletion issue, its bigger than that. Its about been told the forum was going to be closed for Courtney memorial and not asked if it should be. Its the slicing up of the forum without input from its users. Its about not elaborating on the criterium for moderators. I agree that it should be kept up to standard but in doing so we have to be more inclusive, its a forum for the people. If you look now its a handful of people who post. Why is that. I am the first to agree that much of what was on here was over the top but at the same time we have to work with the people to make it useable. You missed my main agrument which is it seems as if the forum is sanatizing itself to curry favour with the Jff.
    OJ: Courtney was a part of thegroup instrumental in why this club, site and forum exist. Do you think the club needed to get a vote to decide if we should close the forum it in respect of the man?

I would like to address all your points but I am at work. Let me say however that the site is run by the RBSC and any problems we find ourselves in (i.e. legally) will be on the RBSC. In that respect, in managing the site it cannot be about democracy. We make decisions we feel is in the best interest of the site, although a lot of times these decisions are influenced by the feedback we get from our visitors/site users.

The curry favor thing with JFF, I will not even touch that. It is not even worth discussing as it has no basis. Out of Karl, Reggae Fan, Gamma, Mosiah and myself, show me if the majority show as if we are in support of the current administration? You need to post responsibly as I have come to know of you OJ. Do not allow yourself to be drawn into these finger pointing arguments which have no basis.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Simple question to whoever waan answer. Do you believe di board pop down or not? When we played CANADA there were about 3 people browsing the forum. After a cracking week of club football in Europe there were about 3 people browsing the forum. Everyday mi come in here it just lame up but yet KARL a gi statisitcs that the board is getting more hits now than before and horse dead and cow fat. I expect that from KARL cause he's not getting any younger ( ) but cmon man unnuh a live far from reality with some of unnuh proclomations :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Comment

I am not getting drawn in but you can only lead when you see another persons paradigm. I am not saying we should not memoralise Courtney but I think it would have been better if we posted tributes or some of his archive post to make us laugh, All the times he would call ohene a **** idiot or touch up balla and chelsea. Its Ironic that we do the same ting that mo cuss jamaica for doing (locking down when don buisness) anyway I am flexible on that if its decided that the forum is down I will work with it of respect for the man. The forum is not 4 people Tilla if its so then 4 people is gonna post. Its for all and the RBSC is certainly not mosiah tilla, karl and gamma. Come on man I know thats not what you meant but thats the way it comes over. Its not saying you are wrong I am saying communicate what you are trying to do so the people who have legitimate gripe can do so without feeling like they are less of a part of the forum. I hope you understand this is by no means an attack on you. I want what is best for the site but I dont want Mosiah my brethen telling the man dem bout him delete post because he can or he do this becuse he can .... It should be tk you posted jessica alba next time post pam grier and everything criss..

Comment

We are actually seeing more traffic. The amount of posts sumbitted is comparable to the other forum too. The difference it does not appear so busy as the other is because we have separated the non-football posts from the everything else so you can readily see football posts being posted.

This board helps others to access and read or contribute when they have time. The board also archives the posts so one can go back over extended periods to search and reference older posts. The old board kept posts for about two weeks then it shed them.

Anyway, as much as we try, we won't be able to satisify everybody. We do hope that others will find the change helpful.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

How do you explainminimal posts before, during or after a REGGAEBOYZ football game? If you take a look at the other forums there haven't been any posts in many of them for weeks. How do you explain the disappearance of the many posters who frequented the other board?

Comment

It matter not who is the administrator but when you see the achievement of Burrell been Ambassor to the world cup, and any article that criticise the current JFF is never posted on the homepage, one have to wonder when all positive things or propoganda from the current JFF reach the home page.

I do not wish to be a critic but even if you support one side and are a moderator it is good to be balance in presenting the news.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I would thnik there was not a lot of interest in those games. Moreover, people are fed up with the JFF/CB fiasco now. . .

Comment

i think some things needs to be addressed/.

Comment

OJ (10/3/2006)no bricktop lets not to that . Let hear our opinion and I am sure Tilla and Reggae fan will listen Mosiah sometimes dont take things seriously although he means well.
                    Wait, suh yuh nuh know seh Mosiah delete my posts them too? boss, I am not posting too much lately..simply because I dont like the vibes surrounding our football at the moment. And when I see man like Mosiah supporting the failures, it makes me want to vomit I tell you VOMIT!
                    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Unnu love di almshouse, bway!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Di original site di much more interactive I yah, man couldah hole a live speech. Now is like a delayed reaction.

Comment

myYout (10/3/2006)Di original site di much more interactive I yah, man couldah hole a live speech. Now is like a delayed reaction.

What you talking about? The site is getting more hits than the old one did. That's why I counted 15 posts total in all the non football forums. The admin dem need fi go work as the JFF press officer :doze: :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Comment

Working...
                          X