Proof that Chelsea kill talent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof that Chelsea kill talent!

A certain Scott Parker when he was at Charlton (I think) was good enough to push into the national team. Then the WORST mistake he made in his life ... he signed for Chelsea. As a result he lost his form, maybe due to lack of playing time or was it because it was Chelsea?

Then in an attempt to resurrect his career he signed for Newcastle and WHALAAAAAAA he has been called for the national team.

Anybody remember a certain Glen Johnson? Bwoy a play some ball. Gary Neville, watch out.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Proof that Chelsea kill talent!

Is it that they kill talent or that there is an incredible amount of competition for spots in their team? People who sign for Chelsea realize that if they are not at an A+ level there is someone just as talented waiting to take their spot.Jose does not have to wait on someone to hit a good patch of form with the roster he has collected. He can just switch out. Players know this coming in so I don't really feel sorryfor them when things don't work out. It is up to them to try and leave when possible. (Gallas 3:16) - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

lazie be cool - that is no proof , we can look at tons of players who didnt make the grade at the top clubs

Parker got a serious injury and just couldnt get his place back in the Chelsea team after he recovered

Comment

T.K. (10/3/2006)Is it that they kill talent or that there is an incredible amount of competition for spots in their team? People who sign for Chelsea realize that if they are not at an A+ level there is someone just as talented waiting to take their spot.Jose does not have to wait on someone to hit a good patch of form with the roster he has collected. He can just switch out. Players know this coming in so I don't really feel sorryfor them when things don't work out. It is up to them to try and leave when possible. (Gallas 3:16) - T.K.
        Let me think about it ... :ermm: ... kill talent.

"if they are not at an A+ level there is someone just as talented waiting to take their spot" Is Sheva on an A+ level?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

TK, we can always depend on you to be the voice of reason.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

sheva's last game was his best in a Chelsea shirt - different methods for different players boss

Comment

You are talking about talent I was talking about current form. I did not make myself clear. If their form is not at an A+ level there is someone just as talented behind them ready for their spot. No other team in the world can really boast that ability to switch people in and out without missing a beat. Chelsea has two legit epl teams on their roster. - T.K.
              No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Unuh a gwaan like a Anancy story me a tell. Was Glen Johnson breaking into the national team? Was SWP breaking into the national team?

Come now gentlemen ... keep it real.

If you know a balla and yuh want him fi flop
                Send him to Chelsea and the form will drop

Wheeeeel!

Comment

so explain a Joe Cole, a Frank Lampard or John Terry - John came through the ranks

Joe wasnt an england regular b4 he joined Chelse neither was Frank

Comment

Suh what yuh saying? Is Jose kill talent then?

Comment

I am saying your line of reasoning is flawed

Comment

Doan hate breddrin, ah suh di ting set.

Comment

If u have ambition den one would sign 4 da biggest club available. Scott Parker did dis but fail to settle,can't blame Chelsea fe dat.

Comment

See ... Lazie keep it real. The fact is Glen Johnson, Parker and SWP was hitting on the door to the national team. Since them sign wid the Rent Boys, what happened? Look at Parker since he left? If you remember a certain Lennon made the WC team over SWP, wait a certain Walcott made the WC team ahead of all three.

Comment

Working...
                            X