RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting conversation, is who get ban now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting conversation, is who get ban now?

So who is Dutty+Rock ????????

Dutty+Rock
    we have some FK UP negroes around here,people ova suh ban me because I tell one of Creston Boxhill cronies, that with his level
    of thinking he can go and feed Burrell Dogs.People is just now I stop payimg fees ovah suh. I see a Trini who is being deceptive being ova suh and they were quick to ban me...jamaican people are some FK UP ********************s.
    Look how much I have contributed ova suh an di man let mi guh without even a thank you.bwoy ********************s!!!.

TheDread
    Huh!!

Dutty+Rock
    hey dreadey do not get it wrong.It is a popular american slang to say ********************s for people of the same descent. ericdread

ericdread
    is it, really?

Big Mountain
    I would suggest you take your case "ova suh" and clean up your post before yuh get ban "ova yasuh". Your post could get deleted and you being "red carded". No need for that bro!

Princess
    I would suggest you take your case "ova suh" and clean up your post before yuh get ban "ova yasuh". Your post could get deleted and you being "red carded". No need for that bro! DR you have been advised!

Dutty+Rock
    well PrincessX please feel at ease to place a ban on my handle.
    Over here do not have the vibes like what RBSC have,nor even socawarriors.The energy over here is not the same,analysis of jamaican football are sloppy,there is no positive feeling from
    this site.Do weh yu want.Too much voodoo people are on this site
    so the level of thinking is low low low !!!.

Shaggybear
    No wonder them ban you.

Princess
    Doesn't seem like he will have too many places to go...

"The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

just think Rum and coke
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Seh Wha!! Ah Him!! Neckback!!
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

is that our same princess.. what happen she lock we off..

Comment

Princess stop use yasso because she seh she did not like our change in format. Convenient excuse if you ask me.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

? ef a suh..a suh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

isn't the other one like this. Oh well I thought it was because mosiah delete one of her post or something like that.. (just joking)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                ? ef a suh..a suh!
                shi jus cut an guh tru!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Nah man saaf drinks nuh chat suh much

Comment

gi back di man him refund , I still remember when Karl use to want play Jawge Bush inna man life...

1 thing with this ya site, no two users have the same personality, except general, JB, Pepsi, and TK...
                    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

The club did not have any money for Pepsi (JB). He sent a check to the secretary for dues and the check was never cashed, as it was expected that the least sign of problems with him he would demand his money back.

Anyway, when the time came that he started flouting the rules and he was warned, he publicly demanded him money back. Karl promptly sent back his check to him via certified mail. His sending of a check was a manipulative strategy which we all saw through a mile away. Pepsi tek people fi idiaat.

Hope we can lay this money thing to rest.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Wait unnuh really ban him?

Comment

damn, it took this for you to reply to one of my post, yo final get over di belly...

Happy New years boss....
                          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Check out this link...seems the other forum is so lame they have nothing better to do but come read over here---

http://www.thereggaeboyz.com/forum/u...ge/1#Post85173
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Den nuh TK seh a you post as general and JB and Pepsi...ha ha ha, anyway it seems the other forum lame as hell
                              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X