Simoes plan to have 15 games for this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simoes plan to have 15 games for this year

This mean there will be a lot of games without our overseas players. Having a lot of games is good but is this profitable for a broke J.F.F. We should only play games which is profitable or just used the little money we have to train our national prospect because most of players in the final analysis will be from overseas league. Lets use our young players and stop wasting time on our repeated call players who are not improving and not making the final squad.

some time you have to invest long term to get profit. Whats lee chin slogan . buy hold and prosper.. Right now a wannt see him because I don't like the bottom line on my mutual funds.... But don't watch the investment now. We have to play games so the non Europe base players can get their caps and develop. It will also pull your

Comment

Ok you nuh know Simoes? You think him a go draw fi the old wash up balla them?

He said he is planning for the future. He also said we will lose some and win some so that means he will be getting games for some of the young players to develop into seniors ala Bibi, Fuller etc.

he said he is putting a plan togather so let us see it first.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        some time you have to invest long term to get profit. Whats lee chin slogan . buy hold and prosper.. Right now a wannt see him because I don't like the bottom line on my mutual funds.... But don't watch the investment now. We have to play games so the non Europe base players can get their caps and develop. It will also pull your
        Can we play games in Europe...on the players rest days? ...or, is it there are no rest days only break is FIFA appointed/scheduled international game days?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

give the yard man dem a run.

A wah do unnu so?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

do both.. didn't the us just play sweden? its not an intl break?

Comment

they used an mls team and that was like a swedish u23 team...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yeah we need both.

15 match a nuh too much. Say 6-8 games a yard. 2 a england and 2 a di US then run a thing against some caribbean and other minors.

Comment

This I cannot understand.

When Bora was here there were compliants that he was not doing his job. And recently I read a thread asking (or more like a another complaint) what Simones was doing since he arrived.
                  Be the games friendlies on FIFA or non-FIFA dates (friendlies seem more likely). Is 15 games not good enough, even if it's with a local or foreign-based Reggae Boyz squad?

Comment

swedish U23 team. ~snicker~

Mattaz nat.

The record book will show: USA 2 Sweden NIL

(further more I think the average age for the US was 23 or 24).
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

who said it matters? a wha duh yuh? the question was posed as to how this team was raised seeing that it is in the midst of all the european leagues and was not a FIFA date, that's all. when you couple that with the fact that the MLS just concluded then that expalins the availability of all the MLS stars.

mi not only si yuh, mi know who yuh is!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X