Anyone here knows Carl 'Jungles' Jarrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here knows Carl 'Jungles' Jarrett

He played daCosta Cup and Headley Cup for Cornwall College and was one of the early pillars for Violet kickers in their rise to the top in football.

Well he died yesterday of a heart attack.

Shocking news to me as he was some one I looked up to as a young boy following my older brothers to Kickers training and matches.

He would have been around 53-54 now.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    He played daCosta Cup and Headley Cup for Cornwall College and was one of the early pillars for Violet kickers in their rise to the top in football.

Well he died yesterday of a heart attack.

Shocking news to me as he was some one I looked up to as a young boy following my older brothers to Kickers training and matches.

He would have been around 53-54 now.
    That would not be "Sammy" Jarrett...the teacher? Played forward on the left and right wing?
    "Sammy" I have not seen for quite a few years. Nice young man!
    Last edited by Karl; January 21, 2008, 03:30 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No wrong person...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        No wrong person...
        Thanks!
        ..."Sammy" is mi bredren! ...do not know Carl!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X