so salomon kalou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so salomon kalou

has decided to play for cote d'ivoire after all....holland not so appealing again? i wonder why.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

watch how France and Portugal a tek dem game to another level..
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

see so why hate on rohan ricketts assassin

Comment

Mi hate Rohan Ricketts? A two Ricketts mi know and that is Donovan and the fat one who use to play fi Bolton.

A who name Rohan? Memba a nuh mi hate Trinis a Mo and Jamaken
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

rohan ricketts look him here ...............

Campbell-Ryce proud to join Reggae band
          SEAN A WILLIAMS, Observer staff reporter
          Thursday, September 18, 2003

CAMPBELL-PRYCE...feels good to be a part of the Reggae Boyz
          HE'S quick, skilful and industrious. He's Jamal Campbell-Ryce, the latest addition to Jamaica's Reggae Boyz' outfit.
          The 20-year-old striker/ midfielder made his debut for Jamaica's senior national team against Australia in Reading, England, recently, and gave glimpses of his sharp skills.
          His 11 minutes on the pitch may not have been enough for him to give a fair showing of his abilities, but the diminutive Charlton Athletic player was just happy to be playing for Jamaica.
          "I just feel good to be a part of the squad, representing Jamaica ... I am proud and my family is proud," he said.
          Although the wily player had only recently joined the fold of the Reggae Boyz, his coming was well overdue.
          "I was called up before for the under-23s and I wanted to come but due to injury or club commitments, I couldn't make it," Campbell-Ryce told the Observer.
          His team-mate at Charlton and Reggae Boy, Kevin Lisbie, who he replaced in the Australia game, was said to be instrumental in shaping Campbell-Ryce's view of the Caribbean team.
          "Kevin told me that there was a good setup here (Jamaica team) and I decided it was time to get in," he noted.
          Campbell-Ryce was summoned to the squad for the Socceroos clash as a replacement for Watford's Micah Hyde who pulled out at the last minute due to injury.
          In two training sessions ahead of the game where Jamaica lost 1-2, Campbell-Ryce was impressive with his combination of speed, agility and flair.
          "We had good lively training sessions with him ... at his age he's also eligible to play in the Olympic qualifiers and we will try to get him to Jamaica for the return game against Cuba," said technical director, Carl Brown.
          The player, who came up the ranks at the Valley, has now been promoted to the first squad and made his debut towards the end of last season's English Premier League against Blackburn Rovers in a 0-1 defeat.
          "I am in the squad now but I have not played yet this season," he said.
          At the youth level, Campbell-Ryce was a standout player and his exploits have not only caught the eyes of the Charlton technical staff, but of other clubs as well.
          "I have done very well at the youth level and as a result I have got myself a full professional contract, so I must have done well," he glowed.
          Campbell-Ryce signed a three-year contract with Charlton in June.
          The player started out his career at another London club, Millwall, and moved to Charlton as a 16 year-old, before being loaned to Third Division Leyton Orient on a three-month spell.
          Most would say that it was Campbell-Ryce's stint at Leyton Orient that brought about his coming of age.
          Born in Lambeth, England, to Jamaican parents, Campbell-Ryce admitted that he had absolutely no idea where in Jamaica his parents are from.
          "I would be lying if I said I knew where my parents are from in Jamaica. All I know is that I went there when I was very, very young," he said with a sly grin on his face. "I am well overdue a trip back there."
          Campbell-Ryce may be somewhat out of touch with his Jamaican roots, but he is certain of the way forward as far as being a Reggae Boy is concerned.
          "I hope that I will be able to give my best. I will be trying to impress the coach, other players and the fans as well," he said from the team's hotel in England recently.
          "I want the people to see me as a good player and that they will want me in the team all the time," he added.
          Another 20 year-old English-based midfielder, Tottenham Hotspurs' Rohan Ricketts, is set to board the Reggae Boyz's train soon.

Comment

Another 20 year-old English-based midfielder, Tottenham Hotspurs' Rohan Ricketts, is set to board the Reggae Boyz's train soon.

so wha happen to fi him train? it derail?

How much goals him score fi Spurs? How mi nuh see him pon the field?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hey that was 4 years agonow him on the same team the campbell ryce

Comment

heheheheee

Bring on the UB-40 dem

Assasin you don't see nutten yet.

Chusssss mi.

Naminirt...watch the ride mi Trini cousin.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Dont worry HL burrel/simones will bring one fi replace hue fuh sure fi replae austin and one to replace dat striker wey simones like

Comment

Working...
                  X