Yuttie what the score between Villa and Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuttie what the score between Villa and Pool

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

X seh the man dem not willing to spend real money.

It is hard for them to keep up with the likes of Aston Villa and Man City on such a budget. lol

Comment

it does make for an EXCITING 4th place race!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

don;t forget the Lutons, Wigans, Readings, and Portmouths....hehe

yo nuh hear sicks se him wi prefah talk to Parry bout transfers rather than rafa...dis breddah was than Renieri....a 45 minutes of madness mek him still have him job
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Unnuh can draw card and laugh , LIVERPOOL WILL RISE.ITS A SAD DAY WHEN WE ARE IN MID TABLE POSITION !

A see how unnuh untied wid unnuh arsenal finacied by the man dem whe Chill by the sea . C.L league must be ours this season we cann guh dung suh .
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

YAWN! i.e. you'll alone walk never!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

riise? unu no lef him pan bench

Hargreaves: Liverpool Have No Chance Manchester United midfielder Owen Hargreaves has well and truly written off Liverpool's title chances, insisting they are so far behind that he cannot even look past the top three.
              zoom - galleria

With Liverpool having drawn against Aston Villa, they are now a full 14 points behind joint leaders Arsenal and Manchester Untied. Even with a game in hand, that looks unsurmountable, as those two would both have to lose at least four more games than Liverpool out of the remaining 15.
              A title challenge is out of the question, at least according to Owen Hargreaves.
              “I looked at the Premier League table on Saturday evening and Liverpool were 15 points behind us," he told The Sun.
              “I know they had a couple of games in hand but that is still a massive gap for them to close at this stage of the season.
              "So it looks to me as though it’s going to be a three-horse race between United, Arsenal and Chelsea.
              “Chelsea have done really well to hang in during a tough period when they have changed their manager — and they are still contenders.
              "But I can’t see anyone beyond the current top three as title winners and hopefully in May we’ll still be on top and looking down on everyone else.”
              Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
              Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
              X