RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blouse and Skirt African Nations Cup Shocker !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blouse and Skirt African Nations Cup Shocker !

Egypt 3 Cameroon 0 and that's just the first half.........is it on tv btw ?

Watching live on my PC here at work (via paid subscription). Egypt have a youth called Mohamed Zidane. Terrorising the hell out of Cameroun, two goals scored so far, looking good for the hatrick

Ivory Coast looks imnpressive too, they beat Nigeria 1-0 yesterday.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

huh...anyway egypt is a plural champion in this competition.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Now 3-1..Samuel etto pulled one back
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

RG your spelling is it a cause for concern

Or is it just based on typographical errors....Zidan does not have an "e" Cameroon no "u" ,terrorizing a "z instead of an 's" ETC.etc...
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Zidan a mash up the place from long time but his stint at Werder Bremen nah gwan too great.

Comment

Who is RG? did you mean RF? Seems lik eyou need a lesson in spelling too my friend

In the case of Zidan(e)...not ever seeing the guys name in print lead me down the wrong path. Cameroun/Cameroon...I have seen both spellings used in the past. Terrorise/terrorize..yeah, you are correct, terroriZe is the corect spelling.

Comment

okay sir just pulling your legs

I know this is not an english class. I love reading yours and everyone else opinions.Keep it coming love......Respect and levity
                "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

The Pharaohs defeat the Lions

Abd Rabou celebrates his first goal from the penalty spot
                  Two goals each from Mohamed Zidan and Hosni Abd Rabou gave Egypt a fine start in their defence of the Nations Cup.

Cameroon were outplayed in the first half, Abd Rabou scoring from the spot and Zidan netting two superb goals.

His first came from a speedy breakaway, then he chested down and shot from outside the penalty box for his second.

Samuel Eto'o scored after the break, but Abd Rabou's long shot ended hopes of a comeback before the Cameroon striker struck home a late penalty.

Despite their status as holders, Egypt's qualifying campaign had been uninspiring, and Cameroon were expected to have the upper hand over the Pharaohs.

But Egypt began with spark and confidence, pressurising the Cameroon defence from the start of the game.

Mohamed Shawky tested Indomitable Lions' goalkeeper Carlos Kameni with a long-range shot in the third minute.

The opening goal came after 14 minutes when Andre Bikey handled in the box and Abd Rabou converted the penalty.

Zidan made it 2-0 three minutes later, breaking from inside his own half, exchanging passes with Emad Moteab and racing through the Cameroon defence before slotting home.

Four-time champions Cameroon were shocked, and there was more to come.

In first-half stoppage time, Zidan struck again, chesting the ball down outside the box and striking home powerfully.

Coach Otto Pfister decided to go for all-out attack and Eto'o gave a team talk before his side came back after the break, and Cameroon were a transformed side.

They began playing with purpose and pulled one back on 51 minutes as Eto'o headed in a Geremi cross.

He nearly added another 12 minutes later, shooting just wide.

What had been an exciting contest then slowed down, as Egypt began to dampen Cameroon's momentum.

Abd Rabou's magnificent 25-yard shot sealed the victory with eight minutes remaining.

Cameroon did score again though, with an Eto'o penalty in stoppage time.

It was Eto's 13th Nations Cup goal, leaving him just one behind the record held by Laurent Pokou of the Ivory Coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
                    Egypt 3 Cameroon 0 and that's just the first half.........is it on tv btw ?
                    Why is it a shocker? If my memory not failing .... hasn't Egypt won the competition more than Cameroon? To think of it, they may have won it more than any other team.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                    X