X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am asking the RBSC adm to RUN the POLL

SHOULD BOXHILL RESIGN!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

RE: I am asking the RBSC adm to RUN the POLL

Why are you wasting your breath? Come join me on a real site over at CURRYROTIWARRIORS.COM :hehe:

Comment

RE: I am asking the RBSC adm to RUN the POLL

Funny when Burrell was in trouble all kinda poll run against the man , now all I can get is a laugh from the site ADM ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X