• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Jr. New Video #3

an updated video.

William "The Prodigy" 5 year old soccer player

Originally posted by Bill Moravek View Post
    'Nice'!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Good...I am going to post one more of him..the next one has more footwork stuff in it..

Comment

He is very good! I am impressed! I saw another one where he was on sand, but this one shows so much more in terms of control, balance and composure. He seems to be enjoying himself too.

I hope you will continue to encourage him and make sure he continues to enjoy himself as he grows.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I thought alot of you might might enjoy this!! And the second one as well.

Comment

I will have one of him playing in a match shortly...

Comment

Karl,

Don't you recognize a midget when you see one?

pr
              Peter R

Comment

That would be good to see. Without taking anything from the youth, many footballers are very skilful at doing various "tricks" but don't do anything impressive in a match situation.

pr
                Peter R

Comment

No..he is the real deal...which is why Arsenal and Chelsea among others want him now. Unfortunately, alot of time when he is playing in games...I am the one conducting the session. But I will have one up as soon as I can...

Comment

Thanks to all for the positive feedback...it has been coming from all corners of the globe...thanks again!

Comment

yes Bill, please bring a game video.

Comment

soon...

Comment

Working...
                        X