RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the brasilian player Fred is in the MLS?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the brasilian player Fred is in the MLS?!!!

????

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Different player.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

a whole heap a Fred, I think about 3. To be truthful though the one in the MLS not bad, in my book the best player fi DC United but TK(Mr. disappearing act) not here to confirm.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

everytime i hear his name i remember that song from sesame street...

"my name is fred, they call me fred
        and when i go to sleep, i sleep upon a bed"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A see you watching Sprout and PBS these days

YIIIIKKKKKKKEEEESS
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

actually no...mi remember it from MYdays!!!

Comment

Working...
            X