Jamie Lawrence's book was a good read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Lawrence's book was a good read

I wouldn't give it away but he wouldn't be having drinks with him anytime soon on the other hand he would love to pick Laza's brain over a guiness and believe me he drinks plenty of it.

He loved playing for Jamaica and was dissapointed if he didn't get the chance.

His book gave you a real insight into how the pros work in England and what it means when you get an international call up. He benefited very much from it.

It's a great story of how a bad kid turned good and went from prison to the EPL......bow playing for Jamaica against Brazil for him was one of the highlights of his career.

I recommend it to RBSC'ers.

RE: Jamie Lawrence's book was a good read

Nothing like an old teef ! Lucky him can talk 'bout it.

Comment

Thank you sir! Will have to see if I can find it on Amazon.com.

BTW Scaly, what is the title of the book?
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The title of the book is : From Prison To The Premiership

<TABLE style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=prodImageCell width=240 height=240></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tiny></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
        X