27 goals and counting!!! Fi a one dimensional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27 goals and counting!!! Fi a one dimensional

baller he is simply a scoring machine. After seeing the photo where Kaka won World Player of the Year, it was clear to see that he was disappointed. I laughed and said prove them wrong .... but wow!!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    baller he is simply a scoring machine. After seeing the photo where Kaka won World Player of the Year, it was clear to see that he was disappointed. I laughed and said prove them wrong .... but wow!!
    Rudd?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

How many penals?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Rudd?
        A the other day mi a read a article how Ruud is showing Fergie what he is missing. Then I wonder if the author checked the starts before writing the article.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          How many penals?
          Dem still count as goals don't it? How did Brazil win the 94 World Cup again?

Comment

Did y'all see the free kick the one dimensional player scored yesterday? My back broad ... suh mek mi say it ... BEST PLAYER INNA THE WORLD RIGHT NOW! Unless unuh gonna tell bout a player in the French, German or Russian leagues.

Yes .. Mosiah .. better than Kaka.

Comment

you maybe right, the important thing is "Right NOW".
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Comedian

Comment

Working...
                X