RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You simply can't give a boy a man's job....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You simply can't give a boy a man's job....

I clearly recall HL saying this the day after Boxhill took over the JFF.

Getting Jamaica out of the current level of football failure--to qualifying for the next World Cup will be a massive undertaking. HL would agree with me that only Mr. Horace Burrell has the nuts for such a job.

There are still idiots on this site who still would not agree.

RE: You simply can't give a boy a man's job....

"One man in the world has the nuts for such a job." Then I are the idiot!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"Mr. Horace Burrell has the nuts for such a job." I guess only one bright bwoy in in all of Jamaica? Just another recycling scheme again

"There are still idiots on this site who still would not agree." A Bright(Intellegent) person as you arehow could you make too stupid comments in one short post.Not because everyone does not agree with your Burrell pick means they are IDIOTS.

One Leader, One Don, One Order, One Poster, One Camp...One Love

Comment

Jamaica must be the cleanest place on earth. Where else are the people so committed to recycling?

Comment

I said the same thing the very day he was elected president. From what I knew of him before he assumed the position...i knew we would have ended up paying dearly for such a mistake.
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Rudi (10/5/2006)Jamaica must be the cleanest place on earth. Where else are the people so committed to recycling?
            I dont think the intent is to recycle.....the intent is to bring back the "good days" to Jamaica's football. (World Cup at senior, youth and junior levels), and an overall better well-being of our football.

If it means we have to recycle...then that it will be.

If there are indiviuals out there who think they can do a bwetter job than either of Mr Burrell or mrs Boxhill, then let that individual put forward his claim and do what is neccesary to garner the votes.

As it is right now....Recycleing is more of a neccesity than an option.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
            X