• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll question on Boxfoot

Yes give us your opinion! - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Poll question on Boxfoot

Look like the forum nice again!:hehe::hehe::hehe:
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hey Hortikal! Stop post foolishness and vote in de poll iyah. You and Bricktop need two rhatid lick yu see! This is a serious poll mi running! - T.K.

Comment

<DIV>Okay. Time to remove my pic from your dartboard.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What makes you so special that you think this poll has anything to do with you? The arrogance!I put down a set of random generic answers that I figured would cover the entire spectrum of feelings one could have towards Boxhill. - T.K.

Comment

Love it man just love it. They must want to see Jamaican football mash up.

Comment

<DIV>In the words of Bounti Killa - I are the Target!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>A nuh nutten! </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

TK you are the besses to rahtid..as you used to say there is no Forum without you...cant do without you
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Put the official poll on the RBSC front page , I remember when Burrell was F*%%king Up every kind of poll was running , why the kid gloves with BoxKILL!
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yes I must agree I rule! Now make sure you vote Sickko. We need a good cross section of the forum to take part. - T.K.

Comment

X you must realize by now. Is Boxhill own dis forum. We are just paying rent. De man tun ova' de place to de JFF. How would it look if man a eat a food off a Boxhill and den run a poll about de man pon de front page? There is one lesson we all follow in life. Never bite the hand that feeds you. We know what clock a strike round yaso. - T.K.

Comment

Come to think of it that mek sense , thats the only logical conclusion why Box-Kill is being dealt with kid gloves.When Burrell reached these lows all kinda poll a run....aaah saaah bwaay a tell yuh.

Burrell nuh affi duh a ting fe reclaim im seat juss sit back and watch ...BOX- KILL
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

But is what a gwaan? Man haffi registered pon this forum fi vote. Wid dat in mind, nuff people caan show dem appreciation fi Clueless Boxfoot.
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hey Hortikal. The picture in your signature..... Tell me again which is Mosiah and which one is Sickko. Thanks in advance. - T.K.

Comment

Dem is hidden behind the mashup crew...:hehe:

Comment

Working...
                              X